What Did You Watch on the Telly Last Night?

Tools    

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
I thought for sure there was an ongoing, popular thread for this but I couldn't find one no where, no how! I just wanted a tab to see what people are watching because LAST night I watched a new episode of LOST and it was sublime entertainment, let me tell you.

I watched the Barbara Walters thing that came on afterwards, too. It was lame. She interviewed the ten most fascinating people for this year, thus far.
Let's see if I can remember:
Oprah
Usher
Paris Hilton
The guy who has won a bunch of money on a game show (missed that one)
Donald Trump
The Google Guys
Michael Moore
Mel Gibson
Bah. I forgot two of 'em. I didn't watch the whole thing because Paris Hilton was on next and I don't care for her at all. Plus I was peeved that she didn't even interview Mel Gibson. She just talked about him and the Passion and then had clips from an old interview. I thought that was lame. He got the smallest amount of time. She talked about Usher more and he's about as fascinating as watching paint dry. Anyhoo,
What did you watch?

history *is* moralizing
after my daily chosen movie (Azumi), i watched NYPD Blue. i don't know what season.

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
i watched NYPD Blue. i don't know what season.
That was a fine show.
I watch CSI Miami and CSI New York, now. I love Gary Sinese.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I too watched LOST, man oh man.

I started watching that fascinating people thing, but when I saw that Paris Hilton was on the list I stopped watching. How can anyone possibly find her fascinating? She wasn't even that good in the movie that made her a household name, geez!!

I watched the Daily Show and various other things I can't remember.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I watched Letterman.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by OG-
I too watched LOST, man oh man.

I started watching that fascinating people thing, but when I saw that Paris Hilton was on the list I stopped watching. How can anyone possibly find her fascinating? She wasn't even that good in the movie that made her a household name, geez!!
That's when I stopped watching. What movie was she in? I thought she got famous from that reality show on MTV...what was it called, Rich Girls? That's when I first saw her and wanted to rake her over the coals. Someone that dippy deserves all the negative attention she gets.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by 2wrongs
That's when I stopped watching. What movie was she in?
It was one featuring a fair amount of nightvision work. She was a terrible acctress in it. Actually, now you can buy it on DVD and not just download it for free. It's called One Night in Paris.

Oh. I get it now. Gross.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
KEITH: What did you watch on the telly last night?
TIM: I didn't watch the telly I watched a video.
KEITH: I watched that Peak Practice.
TIM: Yeah, I’ve never seen it.
KEITH: Bloody repeat.
TIM: Annoying innit?
KEITH: Not for me, I hadn't seen it. Boring isn’t it? Just staying in, watching Peak Practice with your life.
TIM: Mmm, yeah.
KEITH: Not for me. I like it.
TIM: Yeah, I just stayed in, had a big wank.

i will love forever whoever can tell me what thats from!!!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
yeah its from the Office. i love you forever Sammy!
The blond guy is the only character I can think of who'd be such a jerk.

Oh, and I couldn't watch telly last night, our cable's down til my roommate pays the bill.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
The blond guy is the only character I can think of who'd be such a jerk.

Oh, and I couldn't watch telly last night, our cable's down til my roommate pays the bill.
its the only show i can think of that can top the comedic genius that is Seinfeld...

oh man! no cable? well, i own Punky Brewster on DVD...want me to ship it to you so you don't get lonely? "Punky Power!"

I got for good luck my black tooth.
KEITH: What did you watch on the telly last night?
TIM: I didn't watch the telly I watched a video.
KEITH: I watched that Peak Practice.
TIM: Yeah, I’ve never seen it.
KEITH: Bloody repeat.
TIM: Annoying innit?
KEITH: Not for me, I hadn't seen it. Boring isn’t it? Just staying in, watching Peak Practice with your life.
TIM: Mmm, yeah.
KEITH: Not for me. I like it.
TIM: Yeah, I just stayed in, had a big wank.

i will love forever whoever can tell me what thats from!!!
I immediately thought of that scene when I read the title of this thread. Easily one of my top three shows of all time, though that's not saying much, since I like very few tv shows. Still, it's brilliant.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
what are the other two?
Well, it'd be between Scrubs, Gilmore Girls and The Daily Show. I'm not sure which one I'd leave out.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Last night I watched Lost, of course, and a few old Superman episodes on DVD. Tonight is Smallville and My Name is Earl!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

All sorts of programmes that i don't remember and also Lucky. A series about a pokerplayer who tries (halfheartedly) to get rid of his compulsive gambling and ofcourse there's lots of funny scenario's he gets in to.
Started watching it because when i first saw it the pokerplaying drew my attention (sort of 'in to' it), but soon realized that there's little poker in the series and if there's any it's not really realistic, but the series is fun enough without it.