How many movies have you ever watched?

Tools    

I watched over 3300 movies (I don't count TV Series and animated series). I think that my statistics are incomplete, because it includes different short movies and animated movies. Except of movies added to my private database, I watched many movies X years ago (perhaps over 100 titles), which I forgot or I don't remember the titles.

How many movies have you ever watched? I am interested your answers.

I have absolutely no idea. I've been watching movies ever since I learned to read (some even before, I guess) which means closer to 39 years. I've only kept a log for the last three years (plus few months something like 10 to 15 years ago).

It's surprisingly hard to estimate the number of films watched as a kid. I kinda have a feeling that I watched a film on TV almost every day, and rented two or three a week plus occasional theater trips. I suppose it's quite safe to assume the number being somewhere between 5k and 10k.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Once you break 10k it really makes no difference.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I've rated 4,653 films on imdb and there are a bunch of films I've seen, but have not rated. I'm not sure of the exact number, but likely over 5,000.

Absolutely no idea, but one more now than I had a couple of hours ago

2,690 something since I started keeping track. Maybe like 5 of them are good.

No way to tell accurately, but for the sake of discussion, I have 2,100 marked on Letterboxd and 1,823 on iCheckMovies, but I really don't keep that one updated as obsessively as I do Letterboxd. Add to that the ones I've seen but have forgotten and it's bound to be somewhere between 3,000 and 5,000 perhaps?

A fu*k of a lot.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I've forgotten more than I can remember. At least 15, maybe... ...dozens.

More than 1000, but I haven't too much time for it right now.

no idea, must be a few thousand - yet mostly I just keep on watching again and again about the same 200...

"Once you break 10k it really makes no difference."

That sounds about right. Count my years of life, multiply by 52, multiply that by 3 or maybe 4 each week and you get a number that just means lots of them, too many to count.

I may say I've seen 2/3/4 K during my lifetime, but started to count them about 3 and 1/2 years ago (since I'm rating them) - since then like 890 - something like that.... I'll soon hit 900...