What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

2010: The Year We Make Contact + All That Jazz + I'm Dancing as Fast as I Can =
John Lithgow
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

No clue

That's the fella.

Harvey Keitel

The fifteen films are, in order, Sissy Spacek in Welcome to L.A., Dominique Pinon in The Bridge of San Luis Rey, Robert Pastorelli in Be Cool, Brenda Strong in Red Dragon, Goran Visnjic in Fatima, Liz Solari in The Last Man, gruesome trophies from The Ridiculous 6, Bert Parks and Cynthia Bostick in That’s the Way of the World, Danny A. Abeckaser in First We Take Brooklyn, Martin Sheen in Eagle’s Wing, John Hawkes in From Dusk Till Dawn, the cops chasing Mr. Pink in Reservoir Dogs, Little Steven Van Zandt in The Irishman, Max Von Sydow in Death Watch, and Fairuza Balk in Imaginary Crimes.

Harvey in Welcome to L.A.

Harvey in The Bridge of San Luis Rey

Harvey in The Last Man

Harvey in The Ridiculous 6

Harvey in That’s the Way of the World

Martin Sheen & Harvey in Eagle’s Wing

Harvey & Joe Pesci in The Irishman

Harvey & Harry Dean Stanton in Death Watch

Michael Shannon

The ten films are, in order, Danny Glover in Complete Unknown, Gael García Bernal in Salt & Fire, Catalina Sandino Moreno in The Quarry, Stephen Dorff in The Iceman, Patrick Fugit in Dead Birds, Dania Ramirez in Premium Rush, Nicholas Hoult in Young Ones, Gerard Butler in Machine Gun Preacher, Robert Forster in Grand Theft Parsons, and Katherine Waterston in State Like Sleep.

Michael in The Quarry

Michael in Dead Birds

Michael in Young Ones

Johnny Knoxville and Michael in Grand Theft Parsons

Michael in State Like Sleep