Young director recreates memories of his customers

Tools    

a young director remake the memories of his customers in a movie (theatre) studio. he has a mentor (head actor) who lost his apetite for life, living at the past.who has problems at his marriage at his work (he stoıpped writing i guess). his wife leaves her during the movie. and his son gives his father a gift:
the gift sends the poor old man to a realistic movie studio for the very first moment he meet with his wife at 90's.... a cafee that everybody smoking cigarettes.full of actors and actresses. his future wife (actress) argues with a man at the next table and this way they meet and get marry eventually. everyday he keeps coming and coming to live that first meeting...(his son pays extreme money for that theatre)
what was the name for it?

ps: movie begins with group of people sitin on a table then some black people came in and shoot them all.!( weird i know.)

it is a drama
theres a man woman and his son.
his son is very succesfull at life
father is overbored
and the mother is sick n tired about his husband.
there is this guy creates "realistic theatre " business.. with dozens of actors and decors... trying to make the memories of the customers as real as possible the movie goes around one couple actually. it is not a sci fi. the old guy meets his wife at a restaurant (actor one) red head wild woman which build by that young enterprenaur -director. the old guy meets with an actress actually lookalike his wife. he comes everyday which is extremely expensice . one day the actor changes and the guy asks for the former one. he keeps complaining... " it didnt happen like that she threw the beer etc" at final day his real wife comes to studio and they talk. haaa his wife is ****ing the guys best friend. his wifes kicks the guy out and poor guy stay in his best friends house.... it is a recent movie not oldr than 4-5 yearts. it feels like i watched id 2 years ago or smthng. it feels like frenchmovie but im not sure i dont wanna misguide you.

I haven't seen it so I'm not sure but it really looks like "La Belle Epoque", a french movie from two years ago.