Old Horror Movie (70s-80s) Big deformed killer

Tools    

It was about a tall with a burnedlike face killer chasing some guys (one of them was blind). And in a specific scene some guy comes out of a house screaming to another guy who was inside a car that the killer was right there and when the car guy pops his head out of the car window the killer stabs his neck from below.
Please I beg you, help me find this movie, it's been like 20 years I've been looking for it

freedom~empathy~peace
Something from one of the 'Toxic Avenger' movies maybe? The first was released in 1984, and there were a few sequels.

Hello, and thankd a lot for the help guys, unfortunately, I could not find it among all those films, the killer looks a lot like the big Monster man in overalls from "The Gate" but with kind of more burnt face it's a slasher film

Checked them one by one, no luck, starting to believe my mind made the whole thing up

freedom~empathy~peace
....starting to believe my mind made the whole thing up
No, your film will be out there somewhere,....I'm a believer

Was the blind guy in the film blind all the way through?.....or did someyhing happen during the story that made him lose his sight? Details like that might be useful in the search.

Was the blind guy in the film blind all the way through?.....or did someyhing happen during the story that made him lose his sight? Details like that might be useful in the search.
like he said^^^^^
u will find it dont give up =]

Hello, I appreciate a lot you guys trying to help me.
To be honest I was a little kid when I started watching it, and I think the guy was already blind by that part, could have been blinded during the parts of the movie I did not get to watch, he had blue eyes and blond hair (i think). The car scene is the one that impressed me the most so that's why I mostly remember that, but I also think the killer had a very scarred face, hope that helps.

Hello, and thankd a lot for the help guys, unfortunately, I could not find it among all those films, the killer looks a lot like the big Monster man in overalls from "The Gate" but with kind of more burnt face it's a slasher film
Sounds like Victor Crowley from Hatchet

Sounds like Victor Crowley from Hatchet

Not him, but it's a good film tho

freedom~empathy~peace
Somebody on another forum has suggested you check out the following video clip, just in case.

The film might be too recent (1996), but there are similarities to the scene you described.

Scene from 'Scream':

Somebody on another forum has suggested you check out the following video clip, just in case.

The film might be too recent (1996), but there are similarities to the scene you described.
Hey there, sorry for taking so long, big fan of Wes Craven btw, but it's not this one really appreciate the help

hope one of us will find it for u D= dont give up
Thank you so much, I've been searching like a madman from my side, but no luck still, if I find it I'll let you guys know!

The Burning (1981)?

freedom~empathy~peace
I've found a trailer for a Horror/Slasher film from 1988. There's a blind character in it (played by Robert Vaughn), and at least one deformed zombie type killer with a knife. The trailer also has scenes with people being attacked through car door windows, suffering injuries to their heads and necks.

Worth checking maybe?
'Killing Birds' (AKA 'Zombie 5')

Not the Burning and not Killing Birds, surprised how there is a film that fits im several parts of the description.

Here is some extra information:
-The blind guy was young (20s, 30s max)
-My memory is so blurry so this one might be wrong, the killer was on fire at some point or there was fire somewhere.
-The location was in some suburbs (looked kind of like Haddonfield)
-The killer was tall, strong and possibly (not sure) could not be harmed, sort of like Jason Voorhees.

Hope this helps, been watching tons of lists and no luck
Really appreciate the help