Girl on rooftop has to shoot the impostor

Tools    

It's about a girl who must shoot one of the two men in front of her.
One is the real one and the other one is an impostor.

So, the two men go something like:
Don't shoot me. It's him. Shoot HIM.

or something like that.

Family guy made a parody of this scene in the chapter FORE FATHER.

In this parody Lois has to find out who the fake robot Peter is, in order to shoot him, but she finally fails on that.

Please, somebody knows the title of this movie?

It's about a girl who must shoot one of the two men in front of her.
One is the real one and the other one is an impostor.

So, the two men go something like:
Don't shoot me. It's him. Shoot HIM.

or something like that.

Family guy made a parody of this scene in the chapter FORE FATHER.

In this parody Lois has to find out who the fake robot Peter is, in order to shoot him, but she finally fails on that.

Please, somebody knows the title of this movie?
face/off?

Doesn't seem like it :s

what year is it and whar genre

It'd say the 80s or 90s.

If you search for family guy peter robot on google images, you can see the scene.

Are you sure it's a parody of a specific film? The "I don't know which one is the real one/which one to shoot" thing is a well-known trope. One of the first SNL Digital Shorts did something similar, but wasn't a reference to any particular example, I don't think.

Are you sure it's a parody of a specific film? The "I don't know which one is the real one/which one to shoot" thing is a well-known trope. One of the first SNL Digital Shorts did something similar, but wasn't a reference to any particular example, I don't think.
that what i was thinking aswell

I'm not sure if that movie actually exists. Maybe I just made it up. I just wanted to know what movie family guy based on for making the parody :s

Wow, it's true. Maybe it's more a trope than an actual film.

However, it's been a productive search. I've found various scenes like that one I was looking for, and I have learned about tv tropes too. It's been a good day in my life.

Thank you guys. I came here looking for metal and I found gold !* ^^

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
I know this has been marked as answered, but two scenes like that that i can think of Star Trek 6 and terminator genysis.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

I know this has been marked as answered, but two scenes like that that i can think of Star Trek 6 and terminator genysis.

Hello Cryptic.

Thanks for your reply. These 2 you mentioned weren't the scene I was talking about.

But I appreciate it anyways.

Thank you again and good luck!

I remember a scene like that where a woman needs to decide between two men who look identical. She's not sure which one to shoot until one of them tells her to shoot both of them. She realizes only her husband/boyfriend would sacrifice himself in order to save her, so she shoots the other one - and is correct.

I don't know what movie/TV show it's from.

I remember a scene like that where a woman needs to decide between two men who look identical. She's not sure which one to shoot until one of them tells her to shoot both of them. She realizes only her husband/boyfriend would sacrifice himself in order to save her, so she shoots the other one - and is correct.

I don't know what movie/TV show it's from.
I found my example: Star Trek: Whom Gods Destroy (1969) where the 'woman' is Spock and the man is Kirk.