Charity Funding :)

Tools    

Nice

Ok everyone...

The MoFo Beard Club has been going for a while, and I've been basically growing a beard for years anyways...

But, since September, I've been cultivating a goatee

Then today... I have this...

So I've decided, on November 1st 2021, I will shave the goatee that I have (at the time) will be 14 months old, to nothing... like a reverse "Movember".

Total clean shave of a year+ beard. All for cancer research.

In the name of charity.

My page is:
https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.o...giving-page-36

Every penny goes to cancer research.
I chose Rare Cancers as my choice... believe it or not, the UK research pages I'm only 1 of 36, just 36, helping with rare cancers.
Testicular, breast, lung, brain, bone, get tons of help... I'm going for "rare".

Please help.
Share my page... even if you can't help monetarily. Just chuck out a copy-and-paste on Twitter and Facebook

Nice

Ok everyone...

The MoFo Beard Club has been going for a while, and I've been basically growing a beard for years anyways...

But, since September, I've been cultivating a goatee
Hey, wait a minute. You don't LOOK like a rodent... It's great that you're supporting cancer research. I have my Amazon purchase account set to give a percentage to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I don't know if you could get included on their charity list or not.

Cheers!

~Doc

Well, I did it...
First shave for a year... and first time I've been properly clean shaven for a decade

Thank you everyone who donated

Love those movie posters in the background, two great ones! The Day the Earth Stood Still and I believe the other is The Day of the Triffids.
I've got a couple of those
The Time Machine
Flash Gordon
Dracula
Frankenstein
The Fly
Metropolis