Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Is that Gary Sinise on the right? Nevertheless, looks like one I need to see.

The trailer doesn't do it justice, or come close to giving a good peek. The Swedes, as most always, nailed it in this one. Watch it and tell us what you think.
the Swedes make good movies . will do

Rather quirky for a satanic film. Kinda dark, but kind of a lark.

Great Movie! I was lucky enough to tour Alcatraz shortly after the movie was filmed. They remodeled the front entrance to look like new, and other areas were made to look period. But the rest was falling apart. Walls peeling apart, dirty old toilets...just really creepy. Would have made a good horror set. Especially creepy for those of us who volunteered to get shut into solitary in a tiny room with no light for a few minutes.

Great Movie! I was lucky enough to tour Alcatraz shortly after the movie was filmed. They remodeled the front entrance to look like new, and other areas were made to look period. But the rest was falling apart. Walls peeling apart, dirty old toilets...just really creepy. Would have made a good horror set. Especially creepy for those of us who volunteered to get shut into solitary in a tiny room with no light for a few minutes.
Being locked up in solitary cell, no light, and just that hole in the ground must be hard experience the first times. But now Alcatraz looks pretty well restored for tourism, at least from pictures. I knew about the story, and that they were pretty handy, smart guys.