Movie Trivia Game

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
here's a new question:

Who played the title role in The Buster Keaton Story?

Donald O'Connor?

The answer to the previous question was Bette Davis...here's a new one:

In what 1979 film would you hear the following line:

"I'm rich you know, I could buy this whole hotel...someone's been spreading around the rumor that money can't buy happiness, but whoever it is, is dead-ass broke."

That line came from the 1979 film The Rose...here's a new question:

Kathy Najimy, Carrie, Fisher, Elisabeth Shue, Teri Hatcher, Finola Hughes, Cathy Moriarty, and Robert Downey Jr were all featured in what 1991 comedy?

The answer to the previous question is that all of these actors won Oscars on their first nomination...Bette Davis won Best Actress for Dangerous, Anna Paquin won Best Supporting Actress for The Piano, Goldie Hawn won Supporting Actress for Cactus Flower, Mercedes Macambridge won Supporting Actress for All the King's Men, Julie Andrews won Best Actress for Mary Poppins, Jack Lemmon won Supporting Actor for Ensign Pulver, Katharine Hepburn won Best Actress for Morning Glory and Shirley Booth won Best Actress for Come Back Little Sheba

OPEN FLOOR

What two time Oscar winner made his film debut in a 1967 film called The Tiger Makes Out and received his first Oscar nomination for another film he made the same year?

The answer to the previous question is Dustin Hoffman...new question:

What was the name of the football team that was at the center of the Oliver Stone film Any Given Sunday?

The answer to the previous question was The Miami Sharks....here's a new question:

What was the real name of the dog that played Matisse in the 1985 comedy Down and Out in Beverly Hills?

The answer to the previous question was Mike...here's a new question:

Roustabout, Christmas in Connecticut, Executive Suite, A Walk on the Wild Street, Balls of Fire, and Cattle Queen of Montana are all film starring what four-time Oscar nominee?

Stanwyk

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra