MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Signups

Tools    

You know what's sad is I almost forgot. Thanks for reminder lol
You gave me rep for the reminder post last night!

Anyway, reminder to everyone to also go to the league site, make sure you have it bookmarked, and test the draft thingy. If it doesn't work try another browser.

Good luck today, all!

I'll send out a link for a video chat before 1pm if anybody wants to join.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
You gave me rep for the reminder post last night!

Anyway, reminder to everyone to also go to the league site, make sure you have it bookmarked, and test the draft thingy. If it doesn't work try another browser.
That's what working last night does to the mind I tell ya. I'll be there though!

I tried the video thing for the FFB draft and it didn't work out cause I was using my phone, and will be this year. So I'll be a silent drafter.

A system of cells interlinked
Vid chat up?

The trick is not minding
So how did the draft shake up for everyone? Who’s happy with their draft? Who’s not? Who will be the first to be hit by the injury bug? Or worse....the dreaded covid 19.
Inquiring minds...well, just mine really.....want to know.

I'm really disappointed in the job I did. My pitching staff is strong, maybe too strong, and I still cant believe I grabbed Trea Turner in round one. I had a sentimental pull for him though because I'd gotten him off waivers when he was called up and just exploded with production.

TONGOs Last Stand

C Will Smith LAD
1B Matt Olsen OAK
2B Ian Happ ChC
3B Nolan Arenado StL
SS Trea Turner WAS
OF Eloy Jimenez CWS
OF Clint Frazier NYY
OF Trey Mancini BAL
UT Jesse Winker CIN
UT Nelson Cruz MIN
BN Chris Taylor LAD

SP Walker Buehler LAD
SP Kenta Maeda MIN
SP Zach Plesac CLE
SP Hyun Jin Ryu TOR
SP Julio Urias LAD
SP Corey Kluber NYY
SP Ryan Yarborough TB, my only Ray

The rest are relief pitchers who are fighting for closers position ..
Giovanny Gallegos StL
Tyler Clippard ARI
Will Smith ATL
Jake McGee SF
Mark Melancon SD
and Lucas Sims CIN

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I like my team well enough, but like every year I wish I had stronger relief pitching. Basically just a little more depth would have been nice.

My favorite nab was Goldschmidt, I think he will have a big year, especially with Arenado now on the Cards.

I was out, actually.

I like my draft, but then I like my draft almost every year. But then the team has done well almost every year, too, so...who knows? I will say I don't love love my team, but I've probably only loved it a few times ever immediately post-draft. It needs work, but that's usually the case.

Pretty happy overall, though. There were a few players I almost got late but didn't quite, but there were also some pretty crazy values that fell to me. Guess we'll find out.

Pretty happy with my squad, but I imagine nobody really wants to hear from me. Good luck everyone!