Movie where the bully helps the underdog

Tools    

I don't remember much of the movie but the most I do remember is that there are a group of kids at a party and a fright breaks out between the underdog and someone else. And the school "bully" actually helps and defends the underdog and basically it becomes a "why dont you pick on someone your own size kind of thing. I remember the actor looking something like Buzz from home alone but I could be totally wrong.

Buddy Revell (played by Richard Tyson) is similar to Buzz from "Home Alone". The movie entitled "Three O'Clock High" (1987) is about school bully and fright among other kids. I think that evil antagonist was has undergone an inner transformation. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that there were a scene, which you described.

How old is your movie?

I think maybe you're looking for Some Kind of Wonderful (1987). Elias Koteas plays the school tough guy who Eric Stoltz has befriended in detention and comes to his defense at the party. Don't know what Home Alone has to do with it, though both were written by the late, great John Hughes.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Thank you for trying but it isn't thus one 😭 it's actually a newer movie.. I hope it wasn't a show lol but basically the nerd helps the bully and at a party the nerd is getting bothered by someone else and the bully actually helps him.

I think maybe you're looking for Some Kind of Wonderful (1987). Elias Koteas plays the school tough guy who Eric Stoltz has befriended in detention and comes to his defense at the party. Don't know what Home Alone has to do with it, though both were written by the late, great John Hughes.

Honestly at first I did think it was this one but after watching the movie it wasn't 😭. But thank you for trying!! It is a newer movie as well. And I remeber another scene is that when the "nerds" come to the party there is a girl that one of them is trying to avoid but actually likes him. And then the whole fight scene thing happens but because the nerds helped the school bully he basically fought the other guy for him.

Buddy Revell (played by Richard Tyson) is similar to Buzz from "Home Alone". The movie entitled "Three O'Clock High" (1987) is about school bully and fright among other kids. I think that evil antagonist was has undergone an inner transformation. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that there were a scene, which you described.

How old is your movie?

Honestly at first I did think it was this one but after watching the movie it wasn't 😭. But thank you for trying!! It is a newer movie as well. And I remeber another scene is that when the "nerds" come to the party there is a girl that one of them is trying to avoid but actually likes him. And then the whole fight scene thing happens but because the nerds helped the school bully he basically fought the other guy for him.

Also it's a little newer as well so definitely above the 2000s

I love you, Beth Cooper has a similar scene.

I cannot post links yet, unfortunately.

I love you, Beth Cooper has a similar scene.

I cannot post links yet, unfortunately.
Holy ****!!! You're right!! Luterally all my posts were about this one movie 🤣

Holy ****!!! You're right!! Luterally all my posts were about this one movie 🤣
SammaeL is right, he wrote very good answer! So you can to mark thread as "answered"

SammaeL is right, he wrote very good answer! So you can to mark thread as "answered"
I'll do it. For some reason like 5% of the thread creators actually do it themselves.