What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Make it fifteen different films with one common performer...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

OK, I have a possible Juliet Binoche, Will Patton, Rose Byrne, Griffin Dunne, Camryn Manheim, Brian Dennehy, a possible Brad Dourif, a possible Leonardo DiCaprio, Mary Kay Place, and a possible Nick Stahl?

OK, I have a possible Juliet Binoche, Will Patton, Rose Byrne, Griffin Dunne, Camryn Manheim, Brian Dennehy, a possible Brad Dourif, a possible Leonardo DiCaprio, Mary Kay Place, and a possible Nick Stahl?
That is not Juliette Binoche in the first pic, none of them are Brad Dourif, that is not Leo DiCaprio, and the last pic is not Nick Stahl. Yes, those are Will Patton, Rose Byrne, Griffin Dunne, Camryn Manheim, Brian Dennehy, and Mary Kay Place.

Ethan Hawke

The twenty-five films are, in order, Kristin Scott Thomas in Woman in the Fifth, Will Patton in Brooklyn’s Finest, Carla Gugino in The Jimmy Show, Angelina Jolie in Taking Lives, Rose Byrne in Juliet, Naked, Griffin Dunne in Search & Destroy, Camryn Manheim in Joe the King, Brian Dennehy in Assault on Precinct 13 (2005), Anton Yelchin in Cymbeline, Eve Hewson in Tesla, Gary Sinise in A Midnight Clear, Dane DeHaan as The Kid, an arms show from Lord of War, Mary Kay Place in Explorers, Ellar Coltrane in Boyhood, Emily Watson in Regression, Amanda Seyfried in First Reformed, Josh Charles in Dead Poets Society, Sam Neill in Daybreakers, Noomi Rapace in Stockholm, Philip Seymour Hoffman in Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead, Denzel Washington in Training Day, and Julie Delpy in Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, and Before Midnight.

Ethan in Woman in the Fifth

Ethan in Brooklyn’s Finest

Ethan in Juliet, Naked

Ethan in Taking Lives

Ethan as Tesla

Ethan in Explorers

Ethan in Boyhood

Ethan in Daybreakers

Ethan in Stockholm

Julie Delpy and Ethan in Before Sunrise

Lansbury bottom. Top is Hawn & Reynolds.