What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

David Strathairn?
David Strathairn

The ten films are, in order, January Jones in We Are Marshall, Julia Stiles in The Bourne Ultimatum, Samuel L. Jackson in Twisted (2004), Gugu Mbatha-Raw in Fast Color, Jesse Eisenberg in Louder Than Bombs, Mary Stuart Masterson in At Close Range, Frances McDormand in Nomadland, Jeffrey Dean Morgan in Walkaway Joe, Calista Flockhart in A Midsummer Night's Dream (1999), and Adrien Brody in Harrison’s Flowers.

David in We Are Marshall

David in The Bourne Ultimatum

David in Fast Color

David in Nomadland

David in Walkaway Joe

David in Harrison’s Flowers
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

One is too small, the other is a different movie with the same title. But from the other three, which are Lars and the Real Girl, Going the Distance, and Horns, the answer is
Kelli Garner

OPEN FLOOR

David Strathairn

The ten films are, in order, January Jones in We Are Marshall, Julia Stiles in The Bourne Ultimatum, Samuel L. Jackson in Twisted (2004), Gugu Mbatha-Raw in Fast Color, Jesse Eisenberg in Louder Than Bombs, Mary Stuart Masterson in At Close Range, Frances McDormand in Nomadland, Jeffrey Dean Morgan in Walkaway Joe, Calista Flockhart in A Midsummer Night's Dream (1999), and Adrien Brody in Harrison’s Flowers.

David in We Are Marshall

David in The Bourne Ultimatum

David in Fast Color

David in Nomadland

David in Walkaway Joe

David in Harrison’s Flowers

Severely underrated actor...loved him in LA Confidential, Home for the Holidays, and Nomadland

If you have never seen his work with John Sayles check it out, especially Matewan, Limbo, Passion Fish, and Eight Men Out. Plus his Oscar nominated turn as Edward R. Murrow in Clooney's Good Night, and Good Luck of course. I'll be happy if he pulls another nom for Nomadland.

It's a small role for sure, screentime wise, but it was a year with so few eligible movies he may make it. Frances most certainly will, obviously, but I think Strathairn has a legit if outside shot.

I never can figure out the answer in this thread.

Thinking the shot of Pacino is from Manglehorn, but only have a theory on one of the actual movies, though I did see Brittany Murphy, Kathy Baker, Ian Holm, Joe Vitrelli,Jack Black, and Glenne Headley

Thinking the shot of Pacino is from Manglehorn, but only have a theory on one of the actual movies, though I did see Brittany Murphy, Kathy Baker, Ian Holm, Joe Vitrelli,Jack Black, and Glenne Headley
Those are all correct. Somebody from Manglehorn who is in movies with all those others.

Holly Hunter

The ten films are, in order, William McNamara in Copycat, Kathy Baker in Things You Can Tell Just by Looking at Her, Al Pacino in Manglehorn, Ian Holm in A Life Less Ordinary, Joe Viterelli in The Firm, Brittany Murphy in Little Black Book, Jack Black in Jesus’ Son, Zoe Kazan in The Big Sick, Glenne Headly in Strange Weather, and Scott Glenn in Miss Firecracker.

Gregory Hines and Holly in Things You Can Tell Just by Looking at Her

Holly in A Life Less Ordinary

Holly in The Firm

Holly in Jesus’ Son

Holly in Strange Weather

Holly in Miss Firecracker

You gots it, ClairBear.