Is Movie Forums DYING?

Tools    

Why am I only seeing this now.

What in the world is this about? I’m very confused. Don’t recall ever saying anything but great things about this place.
I'm guessing that Raul meant that you weren't around anymore, as you were absent from MoFo at that time. I don't think he literally meant you hated this place, he was just remembering old friends who weren't around.

Wouldn’t @rauldc14 be the one to answer your question?
Or me

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Why am I only seeing this now.

What in the world is this about? I’m very confused. Don’t recall ever saying anything but great things about this place.
Guessing you werent around at all when I posted. Seems like it was one of my SC style type rants.

Yeah, she was pretty seriously sick. It's a sad thought, but a very plausible one.
Damn that sucks I actually miss Dani8, I wonder what iank is up to haven't seen him or her around for awhile. The same for Mr_TagoMago, haven't seen him in awhile, they both must be busy with life

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

I'm glad to see this site still alive, meeting good people on here along the way as we chat about movies. Hopefully this site is still alive as the years go on. Yea things never last forever but I can see this page staying up for a long time. It won't die until Yoda says it is time to hang things up, which I doubt that would happen anytime soon.

I should probably close this thread. It's years and years old and keeps getting bumped, which I guess answers the titular question.
This is one case where I MIGHT agree with you... maybe.

Here, I'll give you guys until tomorrow to figure out if the site is dying. After that, no promises about how many more years you'll be able to try to decide in here.

I should probably close this thread. It's years and years old and keeps getting bumped, which I guess answers the titular question.
That would actually be a good idea for good reasons

I was just reading some of the old comments posted to me, and some made me quite misty eyed, in a good way. It's almost like this thread is a testament to people who've been here and made an impact on our lives and now they're gone. That too makes me a bit misty eyed and in a sad way.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Here, I'll give you guys until tomorrow to figure out if the site is dying. After that, no promises about how many more years you'll be able to try to decide in here.

I got the yellow. Who brought the green?

Also, I just got here! You can't close it NOW!?

We should take SC's joke and make it our own positive affirmation that Movie Forums is alive and rockin!

*you could always just change the title, this has a nice ring:
Is Movie Forums Dying? HELL NO!

I feel like the grim reaper. Since I'm new here my posting history is:

Rotton Tomatoes: dead
Icine: dead
IMDB forums: dead
Rotten Onions: dead
Axis: dead
Kateland: life support
Match Cut: pulse steady
movieforums: ?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
MovieForums outlived Sexy Celebrity.

Even mountains may depart. But not MovieForums.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Let the night air cool you off
When MoFo does actually die, it will be a sad day. It'll last until Yoda's had enough of it or bites the big one, which will also be sad occurrences. This site will grow and change and maybe some of us will change how we feel about spending time here, but that's not really the death of this place. We might die, but MoFo will live on.

Its cause MM hates me.
Well... you are definitely a giant mofo, so I guess that still works.

@rauldc14 - looking at the date it seems like I indeed wasn’t around then. But pretty sure I left a message in the “coming/going” thread stating why. I was focusing on myself that period and was doing some social and educational stuff for about 6 months then. So I was completely off MoFo for a while yeah.

Oh well, it’s a thing of the past. I just wanted to make sure that no one thought I ever left or will leave because I hate this place. I love this place. I think it’s amazing. Can’t promise I will be around forever but that certainly doesn’t mean I will leave because I don’t like it here.

If someone dies at their keyboard while on MoFo does that mean we’d then be haunted by them?
Cyberghosts.

A real thing, and definitely not the title of a terrible and short-lived mid-90s thriller.