Magnolia, Fight Club or Eyes Wide Shut?

Tools    

Here’s looking at you, kid.
I’m getting 30 mixtiles from 1990-2019, best films by year, to make a cool poster collage, but I’m finding it hard to decide between the above films, any suggestions between the 3?

Eyes Wide Shut is the best of the 3. Fight Club is good too.
Great film and picture I have picked out for it is pretty cool as well. All fight club is, is a bar of soap..

Fight Club

Also a great film, one of my favorites, but as many times as I’ve seen it has diminished its value over the years, which is why it’s so hard to decide.

Di je Karlo?
Eyes Wide shut. It and Fight Club are on the same 9.5/10 level of quality, but EWS is unique, even for Kubrick.

I couldn't stand magnolia. I switched it off halfway through. All the hysterical monologues, blaring music, and that interview with the pickup artist. It loves the smell of its own farts.

I like Eyes Wide Shut the most of those three movies. Visually I like the Eyes Wide Shut poster the best of those three as well.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra