MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Signups

Tools    

Yeah, I think this is definitely the first year in a long time where you can legitimately consider not going with him first, to be sure, but that's pushing it. At that point you're basically assuming he'll miss ~20 games.

I thought I was gonna be last again, but 10th will do. The only time I ever got the first overall pick was the only time Yahoo screwed up the draft order, and we just went with it anyway. Me and early round picks are simply not meant to be.

Glad to have you back Sean. I hope....

Strange. I came in tenth last year and I'm picking 10th. I cant even get random right.

Had Trout drop to me at 7 in my first mock. If that continues I'll think it a pattern of sorts. A good pattern.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I thought I was gonna be last again, but 10th will do. The only time I ever got the first overall pick was the only time Yahoo screwed up the draft order, and we just went with it anyway. Me and early round picks are simply not meant to be.

Glad to have you back Sean. I hope....
Having Sean back would be great

Yeah I know Trout's ranked like 9th in some places but I suspect the ADP will be higher.

It's not insane to take him 3rd or 4th though, particularly if you buy the injury risk thing. But if you let people him in the bottom half of the first round you're basically saying you think he's landing at least one moderate DL stint.

My prep is done:

Gonna be hard to top that so why bother? Of course, when you throw the unpredictability of real people into the mix things get a little trickier. I think there was four or five actual people in this draft and who knows how many of them auto drafted after the first couple rounds. I landed Trout in the five position which I believe is right where Yahoo has him ranked.

I'm sorry guys checking in so late. I would still love to be in. I understand if my team is already spoken for.