MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Signups

Tools    

New name "Chasing Homers" a good name for a fantasy baseball team? Yes? No? Complete ass?

If you think I'm kidding about taking Soto with the first pick, just try me buster. I dare this league to give me the first pick! I triple dog dare you!

Bumping this. This is still very open and we need one more.

Regardless, since we only need one more, I'm fine saying <TEAM X> and assigning a draft order today or tomorrow so people can mock/prep a little more effectively.

Bumping this. This is still very open and we need one more.

Regardless, since we only need one more, I'm fine saying <TEAM X> and assigning a draft order today or tomorrow so people can mock/prep a little more effectively.

I like that idea

There's gotta be a way we can just make @Holden Pike join this league. This game is so fun and challenging! I pay so much more attention to the game now too. The acumen that is required to finish in the top 3 is probably gonna test even the most knowledgeable baseball historian. Seriously. That's how tough this league is.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'll ask gbgoodies though, I know shes a Mets fan.

Thanks for the invite, but I'd be terrible at fantasy baseball. I'm a Mets fan, but I like to watch baseball, not manage it. I follow the games more than the statistics. (When the Mets win, I'm happy. )

Sorry, not interested. But thank you for the invite.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Cool, thanks @seanc. I'll hold that spot and we'll figure it out by early next week at the latest. Will likely draw draft order today, then, since we'll be covered one way or another.

Okay, draft order coming right up.

Like every year (I did a video one year but nobody seems to be demanding proof so I'll skip that until someone does), I take the list of teams as Yahoo displays them to me, put them in a text file with numbered lines (1-12), then go to Random.org and grab a random number from 1-12. Whichever line that is is the first pick. Then I remove that team, grab a number from 1-11, and repeat for the second, and so on.