Daisy in Her Dukes

Tools    

Movie Forums Member
pic no worky....Where did you get it from??

still no

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
*laughing*

I'm glad I can't see it. It's probably some ass shot of Jessica Simpson. I heard her husband has to hang out backstage to make sure she's not crawling all over Johnny Knoxville. I seriously love all that Newlywed crap. OG and I were just discussing the total entertainment behind the sugary weirdness behind Nick and Jessica.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I've seen the pictures, it's actually not all that impressive because they're kind of blurry. But Jessica Simpson is hot enough to make even a blurry picture yay.

'Daisy in Her Dukes'

I didn't know there was a UPCOMING MOVIE by that name...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Arresting your development
I thought it was always the little denim shorts that were in Daisy.

An Original Flavor Formation
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I thought it was always the little denim shorts that were in Daisy.
Daisy Dukes be a look, if you get down and subscribe to the country grammar fashion type format

Originally Posted by soulsolid
Daisy Dukes be a look, if you get down and subscribe to the country grammar fashion type format
Daisy Dukes are the denim short shorts with pantyhose...at least that's what I always understood.

Nice to see you're as horny as ever, J.

EDIT: And the pics from Joblo never seem to work.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

My life isn't written very well.
I never understood why skinny people are always regarded as attractive. Now, I'm not saying they're not, but why is it that men & women seem to find the opposite sex more attractive when they have zero body fat? Just asking...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

"I can't help it..."
Yeh, I don't find the whole "Look at me! You can see my ribs!" look very attractive.
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

Originally Posted by liam5000
Yeh, I don't find the whole "Look at me! You can see my ribs!" look very attractive.

I agree showing ribs is sick it actuill makes her look sick

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
I never understood why skinny people are always regarded as attractive. Now, I'm not saying they're not, but why is it that men & women seem to find the opposite sex more attractive when they have zero body fat? Just asking...
Skinny is fine. I just don't like seeing someone's ribs so obviously... there's something insectile about it, but who am I to judge anyway.

Doesn't work, jrs.

Why do you always say stupid **** like that? Most of your pics don't work because they're from web sites we don't have cached, unlike you and your family.

"Figure out how to see it"