Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

This movie is so underseen.
I read about it first time, a month ago. An instant favorite for me. But of all the cult film lists, etc. i have read through the years, i have not come across it until now.

How'd you end up liking this film? It's a film that's "sat" in my "to watch" pile but I've haven't gotten around to seeing it yet?
I'm not a big fan but a lot of people are. I think you would like it and it's not long at all.

I actually just finished watching Red River on my VHS... (I always love the old fashioned way how VHS had a way to "pick up" where you left off, HA!) And I think I may watch it again tonight with either my Criterion Version or Eureka Masters of Cinema Version...
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

The Whisperers (1967) for the 24th HoF
Very briefly, what is it about? Great cast, great cover.

(I always love the old fashioned way how VHS had a way to "pick up" where you left off, HA!)
Yes, this was great. Always think I’ll remember where I left off in a dvd, but I never do.

Very briefly, what is it about? Great cast, great cover.
From the poster and title I thought it was horror, but it's dreary kitchen sink. An elderly woman who may be losing it has to get by more or less on her own with vultures all around.

From the poster and title I thought it was horror, but it's dreary kitchen sink. An elderly woman who may be losing it has to get by more or less on her own with vultures all around.
I love kitchen sink. Do you mean real vultures or metaphorical ones?

Here’s looking at you, kid.
Groundhog Day
Groundhog Day
Groundhog Day
Groundhog Day
Groundhog Day
Groundhog Day
Groundhog Day
Groundhog Day
Groundhog Day
Groundhog Day
Groundhog Day