Things that annoy you...

Tools    

The snow is still belting down so tomorrow will be a mess. I.have.got.to.move.to.Florida.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Ugh, survived January, but February has started with a major snowstorm in Connecticut. Is it August yet?
The snow is still belting down so tomorrow will be a mess. I.have.got.to.move.to.Florida.

We got that same snowstorm here in New York, but we had packages that were supposed to ship out today, so we called the post office to make sure that they were open before going out. They said they were open, so we went to the post office about a half hour later, only to find out that they closed early.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
People who don't signal when changing lanes.

Suspect's Reviews

People who don't signal when changing lanes.
Ugh. I don’t drive & I hate drivers who see me waiting to cross at the intersection, but don’t signal that they aren’t coming my way & that it’s safe for me to cross if I want to.

And cars without brights on when brights are needed.

Ouch. That has to be supremely unpleasant. Ice packs are needed stat!

Ugh. I don’t drive & I hate drivers who see me waiting to cross at the intersection, but don’t signal that they aren’t coming my way & that it’s safe for me to cross if I want to.

And cars without brights on when brights are needed.

Ouch. That has to be supremely unpleasant. Ice packs are needed stat!
yes my hubby wanted me to carry his ladder and had to carry ladder down in a steep hill and i fell

yes my hubby wanted me to carry his ladder and had to carry ladder down in a steep hill and i fell
What kind of hubby asks his wife to carry a ladder for him? This is crazy!

Things that annoy me? Paperwork, my wife nagging me, dealing with government employees, changing my key fob battery, automobile salesmen, commercials (particularly on movies I've purchased), those tool kits they replaced spare tires with, the old lady in front of me at the ATM who is doing her banking for the entire year while all I need to do is grab some money to go shopping, being asked If I have some stupid discount card at a store I rarely go to, standing in the female underwear section while waiting for my wife to select underwear, shopping in general, wearing a stupid mask to go shopping, my daughter who acts like she's a house guest when she visits so she doesn't have to do her own laundry, noticing that I have two copies of the same movie because I don't know how to create an owned movie database, screaming women in old movies when they see a triffid climbing the stairs, airport security, standing in lines, shopping for those flat round batteries that aren't your usual C,D, A, AA sizes, being asked to create a password that requires capital letters, a number, and a sign, driving to work and only then realizing that I forgot my teeth and glasses, being charged full price for a haircut when I have half the hair everybody else has, etc. etc. etc.

I guess you get my point. I'm a grumpy old man.

My Darth Star is in for a service
I get annoyed by adverts too.
The Perfume ones are the worst!
What a load of pretentious crap they are, Depp digging a hole in the desert and talking B*ll*cks is the worst, I just want his Ex to take that spade off of him and beat him mercilessly with it.

Be lying down, all relaxed, cat hops onto my chest - "Hey buddy, how ya do..." cat sneezes all over me then looks at me like it's my fault.

Also, plastic tupperware. I hate that stuff.

Be lying down, all relaxed, cat hops onto my chest - "Hey buddy, how ya do..." cat sneezes all over me then looks at me like it's my fault.

Also, plastic tupperware. I hate that stuff.
I hate those pesky tupperware lids! I mean what do they do, shrink when they are washed? Ugh, they never fit right.

I hate those pesky tupperware lids! I mean what do they do, shrink when they are washed? Ugh, they never fit right.
There's that and having a drawer with every lid to every bowl you've ever had even though the bowl was thrown away years ago and then when somebody throws them in a microwave to reheat some spaghetti or something turning it orange and melting the bowl.

There's that and having a drawer with every lid to every bowl you've ever had even though the bowl was thrown away years ago and then when somebody throws them in a microwave to reheat some spaghetti or something turning it orange and melting the bowl.
Ha! so true.

Grocery shopping. The shopping isn't what annoys me, I actually like shopping for food until the check out, it's my complete lack of self control and bad memory. Twice in the last week I thought I was finished only to remember I had forgotten something and needed to go all the way to the back of the store. So I take a quick right down the first aisle I come to and it's one of the aisles I always avoid - cereal aisle. Well, needless to say I didn't make it through without seeing "2 for $4" on a few boxes and the next thing you know I have a cart with Fruity Pebbles, Oreo cereal, Frosted Flakes and Fruit Loops. Then it happened again yesterday - different aisle same horrible result. I get home and am immediately asked "Why did you get 2 bags of Chili Cheese Fritos and Cheetos?" My response - I went down the wrong aisle again and they were on sale. I thought it would be foolish NOT to buy them at that price.

Also, when I'm driving I don't want to hear commercials on the radio that have either sirens or cars honking.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Piggy-backing onto Hey Fredrick's last line, I hate T-mobile commercials for that default ring tone jingle. If you use T-mo, you should immediately recognize the "duh-na-na-NAH-nuh!" tune, immediately go into a panic attack trying to find wherever you left your phone to answer it only to then realize it was just on TV.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Oh. And new mobile phones. Do they never even consider applying a texture to the back of these things? I hate cases, but I've broken down to order a case for this phone. Every time I pull it out it's like popping watermelon seeds. It just jumps all over the place. I'm surprised I haven't shattered it yet. Should be in tomorrow. Hopefully I can be careful enough not to launch this three feet into the air before then.