What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Fasten your seat belts...
The Triplettes of Belville - it was enchanting and I love the soundtrack.

Seinfeld Boxset - hey, is the pope Catholic!?!

Scare Tactics - actually I got given that for my birthday. So nasty it's enjoyable.

"24" season one - 12.99 [Black Friday]

The last DVD I purchased was Barry Lyndon. Reason: Because Kubrick is "the man".

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Friends season 8, because i am collecting the box sets. I now have 1-8. Yipee Hurray!!

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Clerks X, why you say, because I'm a Kevin Smith fan, and Clerks X hasn't got an R2 release date yet, so I decided I wasn't gonna wait any longer.

The last DVD I bought was The Golden Girls season one box set. I love those girls, they are hilarious. I bought it for my own pleasure.

I just recently purchased the DVD of "Missing Brendan." This is by far one of the better films I have purchased in a very long time. In short, this picture is about a missing soldier from the Vietnam War whose family goes looking for him and they run into all different sorts of obstacles. This movie co-stars Adam Brody of The OC ("Seth") and really is a great film. I would strongly suggest purchasing this DVD. For more information about the film, as well as to view the trailer, visit www.missingbrendan.com. If you have seen this film, or go and purchase it, come back and let me know what you think, because I think this movie is really outstanding.

Lost in Translation & Memento

Lost in Translation because it has "Bill F*ckin' Murray" (quote from Coffee and Cigarettes) and I think he's a funny man. I haven't seen it yet, but what the hell you know, if it sucks I have a new coaster. That's what we call a win-win situation.

Memento, um, I remember it being alright, I think. I'm always thinking Skeletor when the main character's on camera though.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Scarface was the last DVD i bought, think this is an excellent movie. Al Pacino always does an excellent job of acting in movies like this. To me this movie is simply a master piece.

Arresting your development
I picked up the three pak for $19.99 at Target.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
I bought some for Christmas presents!
Space Ghost Coast to Coast volume 2 for my sister and her boyfriend
X-Men 2 and the Matrix for my uncle who loves action movies and hasn't seen either one of those yet!
Strawberry Shortcake and Pals for Natalie

I hope I get the ones I want since I've been so generous.

The People's Republic of Clogher

It was dirt cheap (though tastes of vanilla).

Collateral

Arresting your development

I just got this as a gift...

Mm, last Movie I bought was Dogma and my Gravitation Volume 1. Why? 'Cause I got a nack for humor and I adored Dogma.

got it as a christmas gift

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Received Xmas presents-ROTK SE, Goodfellas SE, Love Actually, Notting Hill and Bridget Jones Diary.

I am going out to but many, I got a $500 DVD voucher for Christmas.

Originally Posted by nebbit
I am going out to but many, I got a $500 DVD voucher for Christmas.
what's a "DVD voucher"?