What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

NEXT

Ten different films, one common performer...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You bet!

Daniel Day-Lewis

The ten films are, in order, Beau Bridges in The Ballad of Jack & Rose, Joan Cusack in Stars & Bars, Roshan Seth in My Beautiful Launderette, Juliette Binoche in The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Adrian Dunbar in My Left Foot, Maggie Smith in A Room with a View, Tom Wilkinson in In the Name of the Father, Emily Watson in The Boxer, Cian McCormack in Gangs of New York, and Peter Vaughan in The Crucible.

Daniel in Stars & Bars

Daniel in My Beautiful Launderette

Daniel in The Unbearable Lightness of Being

Helena Bonham Carter and Daniel in A Room with a View

Daniel in Gangs of New York

OPEN FLOOR

@Gideon58, you posted your photos twice.

Anjelica Huston

The ten films are, in order, Seth Rogan in 50/50, Jerry Adler in Manhattan Murder Mystery, Amara Karan in The Darjeeling Limited, Michael D. Roberts and Robert Urich in The Ice Pirates, Alfred Molina in The Perez Family, David Kaff in This Is Spın̈al Tap, Lane Smith in Frances, Liam Neeson in Seraphim Falls, Lauren Bacall in Mr. North, and Mark Lewis in Ever After: A Cinderella Story.

Anjelica and Joseph Gordon-Levitt in 50/50

Anjelica in The Darjeeling Limited

Michael D. Roberts, Anjelica, and Robert Urich in The Ice Pirates

Anjelica and Tony Hendra in This Is Spın̈al Tap

Anjelica in Mr. North

Anjelica in Ever After: A Cinderella Story

Errol Flynn or Fairbanks, Jr. (I mix up the two), Crosby & Lucille Ball’s old man is all I got.

OK, I think I spotted George Segal, America Ferrera, Carey Mulligan, David Straithairn, and the shot at the bottom might be Mena Suvari, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

OK, I think I spotted George Segal, America Ferrera, Carey Mulligan, David Straithairn...
Those are all correct.

...and the shot at the bottom might be Mena Suvari, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.
Keep your farm. That is NOT Suvari.