Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Always amuses me when they “introduce” someone who is never ever heard from again.

JUST NOTICED THAT THE GUNS HERE KIND OF LOOK LIKE LIGHTSABERS???? KURT RUSSELL AS LUKE SKYWALKER HMMMMM?? I THINK HE’D MAKE A GREAT HAN SOLO.
i havent seen the movie for ages gosh and they do kind of look like lightsabers from the poster lol

Unregistered User
I DVRed this movie about a week ago, and every time I tried to watch it, I got interrupted within the first 10 minutes. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm not supposed to watch it for some reason.

Sub-par Allen for me gbg. Starts off well but goes downhill pretty quickly. Shame as I was looking forward to watching Keaton and Allen together again but their chemistry just didnt work for me. Hope you enjoy it more than I did though.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Sub-par Allen for me gbg. Starts off well but goes downhill pretty quickly. Shame as I was looking forward to watching Keaton and Allen together again but their chemistry just didn't work for me. Hope you enjoy it more than I did though.

I finally got a chance to watch Manhattan Murder Mystery, and it was okay, but it's not great. It started out okay, but the ending wasn't very good. It just felt like it's been done too many times before.