What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

From Dusk Till Dawn + We Are What We Are + Red State =
Michael Parks

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Claire hasn't been online for a while. I am taking Holden's approval as me being correct.
You were correct, January Jones was the link. That is a crystalized CGI January Jones in the first shot X-Men: First Class with Kevin Bacon, then Rhys Ifans in The Boat That Rocked/Pirate Radio, and Zoë Kravitz in Good Kill.

Timothy (?) Bottoms top is all I got

Still compiling a new set. Been distracted by work and other things. That takes me time. Identifying stills takes a few seconds. But if you would rather pause the game for hours or days, we can do that too.

The floor is NOT open. I will be back later with a new set. Play other games, don't play this one.

I think it's only fair that if you don't have a set ready and have already called open floor that you just let someone else answer for a change. instead of holding up the game.

So how long do I hold back the correct answer that will make you happy, Claire? I know the truth is you simply are annoyed by me and nothing I do will satisfy. But it's a trivia game and I know the answer. Whether I answer two times a day or twenty, if I have the answer I have the answer.