Run Hide Fight

Tools    

Whoa. Looks like Die Hard version of a school shooting. Provocative. This looks interesting. But that's not really the biggest take away. It's that the Daily Wire is releasing it. Ben Shapiro's media company.

He is trying to create an alternative to the overwhelming narratives coming out of Hollywood flicks these days. I love movies and entertainment but it's getting harder and harder for me to support their obviously nauseating agendas in their films. Now who knows if Daily Wire's entertainment will be much better with their agendas...I hope Shapiro's goal is to bring the the importance of entertainment back instead of some diversity quota or virtue signalling agenda. I'd be happy to just settle for an alternative. But it's just interesting to me.

At least this might give creatives another outlet to get something made which is always a positive. Shapiro wrote about their move down in the link before. Ben born and raised in LA, he might know what he is doing What do yall think?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/shapi...nment-business

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Unsurprisingly, it's already being panned, but we know why. It looks interesting.
My hopes aren't terribly high for this quality wise, but I almost bet it's better then the early rotten tomatoes score. Whoever cut the trailer did a great job. Plus that girl, Isabel May I believe is her name, looks phenomenal in it. This is definitely an attention grabbing subject. Ballsie to make this movie because you have to be entertaining while being respectful too. That's a hard line to straddle. Easily could go off the rails. The shooters look charismatic, which basically none of them are in real life. That gives me pause. But the message is worth wild, the victims are the heros not the gutless shooters. (The Daily Wire never publishes the shooters names) Hope they can pull it off. We will see.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I was kinda shocked to see them change the tone to an action film with the content in the trailer. I'm not one to not watch a film based on whatever tone or message it is trying to say, I'll give everything a fair chance.

Suspect's Reviews

Let the night air cool you off
lol I wouldn't recommend watching it before class
No lie, I have quite a few dreams about being in an active shooter situation and it never ends well for me. Maybe I shouldn't see it all.