Television Tab

Tools    

Next time, I need to create a mini-series thread. Since the above is Netflix & not television per se.

Excellent HBO limited series from the UK. So very good. Shades of Black Mirror, the Wicker Man, Don’t Look Now, Midsommar.

The 4 leads are excellent.

Final season was SO bad. Wish I’d read the bad reviews before I paid to stream this. SO boring. Did not even finish episode 1. Loved the previous 3 seasons, but this bore no resemblance to Fargo.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Been wanting to rewatch The Larry Sanders Show, probably will soon.

After twenty years HBO is closing its channel here in India. It wasn't the same like it was in the past. In the past they aired their original series and movies, but not anymore. Now it was just Hollywood movies.

They have blamed the streaming sites for eating into their business. A sign of things to come I suppose.

Their original content will be shown on Disney's Hotstar here in India.

I am going to miss them. But in today's time, channels like these have almost become redundant.

Final season was SO bad. Wish I’d read the bad reviews before I paid to stream this. SO boring. Did not even finish episode 1. Loved the previous 3 seasons, but this bore no resemblance to Fargo.

I love this series, but right from the trailer of season 4 something seemed off. Then I read the reviews from fellow fans, and not critics and pretty much everyone has only bad things to say about it.

I was still contemplating to give it a watch. But I guess I should just give my time to something else.

I was still contemplating to give it a watch. But I guess I should just give my time to something else.
Good idea.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Found a bunch of old MTV shows on Vimeo. Viva La Bam, Rob and Big, and Clone High. Just hit the jackpot. Expect reviews soon

Just finished season 1 of this reality show on Hulu/A&E.

Is the show trying to help these Kentucky sisters (both are trying to get bariatric surgery) or is it a freak show? Some of both, IMO.

The sisters are likeable. Low white trash if you want to be disagreeable. (Everyone is overweight with missing teeth.)

Compulsive viewing.

Started watching Hannibal. God knows why I had been putting this off. Thanks for the push @Yoda .

There were always these dark vibes lying beneath the otherwise quirky, happy stories in Fuller's Pushing Daisies, Wonderfalls, etc. Well I now know what happens when it's allowed to flourish. Seven episodes in the first season, and this is brilliant.

My Darth Star is in for a service
Just finished season 1 of this reality show on Hulu/A&E.

Is the show trying to help these Kentucky sisters (both are trying to get bariatric surgery) or is it a freak show? Some of both, IMO.

The sisters are likeable. Low white trash if you want to be disagreeable. (Everyone is overweight with missing teeth.)

Compulsive viewing.

Are you sure they are from Kentucky?
They look like geordies to me.

My Darth Star is in for a service
I've been binge watching most of the content on the BBC iPlayer.
Currently on series 7 of Not Going Out starring Lee Mack.

The Bridge, a Danish/Swedish cop series was excellent if you aren't afraid of Subtitles.

Finished series 1 of Emily in Paris.

Yeah it stereotypes the French hence why apparently the French critics hated it, but some stereotypes are there for a reason especially in the world Emily's character is working...

Finished series 1 of Emily in Paris.

Yeah it stereotypes the French hence why apparently the French critics hated it, but some stereotypes are there for a reason especially in the world Emily's character is working...
American critics didn’t exactly love it either. I hated it.

“I was cured, all right!”

Blindly watched this show. Loved the first season. Excellent portrait of police work.

Watched the first episode of the second season and hated it. Hope it gets good again...

Was in the mood for some ilogical stuff so I decided to catch this. Not a big fan of the first season, that's why I only watched it now... Some fillers here and there but a very good show. John is the punisher. Really like this actor.

Blindly watched this show. Loved the first season. Excellent portrait of police work.

Watched the first episode of the second season and hated it. Hope it gets good again...
Season 2, IMO, was the very best season (though all seasons were good). Absolutely loved season 2 and, after many reviewings, it remains my fave season.

Caught two episodes of Earth at Night in Colour. Amazing visuals, decent narration by Tom Hiddleston but no proper plots and so it ends up becoming boring.

I appreciate David Attenborough even more (not that I already didn't) after watching this. Even Disney did a great job with their Born in China nature documentary.

Nice, this week will be tough, but next weekend, I'll watch the second season from the second till the last episode.

This is an amazing series. It only keeps getting better and better.