Swashbucker movie of the 50s

Tools    

I don't have much information about this movie. I believe its filmed between 19t50 and 1960, I supposed Stewart Granger was main actor, but I cant find it in his movies. I remember only one specific scene, when some rebels against king have meeting in some tavern, soldiers came so they run trough the cellar, than some cave over the suspension bridge, when some old fat guy cuts the bridge and falls into abyss to save others.If anyone has some idea, please feel free to give me a suggestion. Like i said, swashbuckler, 50s, 60s, rebels, and etc. Thanks a lot.

The only Stewart Granger swashbuckler movie from the 1950s I can recall is Scaramouche. I hardly remember anything about it though.

At Swords Point starring Cornell Wilde, Maureen O'Hara and Alan Hale Jr.

Its not At Swords Point, no tavern or suspension bridge, and definitely it is not Scaramouche, it is a well known movie for me.

Its not At Swords Point, no tavern or suspension bridge, and definitely it is not Scaramouche, it is a well known movie for me.
Take a look at Errol Flynn's filmography as he made a number of swashbuckler films. It kind of sounds like Against All Flags

Errol Flynn's filmography IMDB

Strange thing, I just found it. I am so happy. Its The Moonraker from 1958.
I'm so happy now
Thanks folks.