The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Don’t know what this means.

You ready? You look ready.
Don’t know what this means.
Drip is just another way of saying stylish.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Drip is just another way of saying stylish.
I never knew this. Totally opposite meaning in Brit-speak. Nobody wants to be called a drip.

You ready? You look ready.
I think it's more an age divide than a cultural one, since "drip" at least used to mean the same thing here (someone dull).
I never knew this. Totally opposite meaning in Brit-speak. Nobody wants to be called a drip.
https://genius.com/a/what-does-drip-mean

Just in case you were curious to read about its origins.

I think it's more an age divide than a cultural one, since "drip" at least used to mean the same thing here (someone dull).
At my all-girls British prep school, any girl who was in any way “doofy”, unattractive, eager-to please, “soppy” was immediately labeled as a “drip”. Probably one of the worst things one could be called when all one wants is to be hip. And the description unfortunately followed her until graduation.

https://genius.com/a/what-does-drip-mean

Just in case you were curious to read about its origins.
Very interesting. Ta. (“Thanks” in Brit-speak & maybe Southerners say this too. )

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
@Sedai @re93animator @ynwtf and anyone else that wants to weigh in

I am about to release an EP. Nothing super fancy, but which of these is better?

2 or 3

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

My eldest son turned 4 on Monday.

Beautiful kid! Love the different hairdos

100. Just found out the new meaning of drip last week. Of course, I have been using it around my kids incessantly since. Because, I am old, a dad. and for some reason being out of touch makes me laugh.

A system of cells interlinked

The Stylized one at the end by a long shot!

I like the B&W one, but I feel that the last one would look best when shrunk (like when it's seen as a thumbnail).

My Darth Star is in for a service
I agree with Stirchley but the font used isn't the greatest (imo).
Make it look absurd, different coloured letters, different sizes, different angles.

Make it stand out like this.