SHOUT OUT TO @yoda

Tools    

I should do this every year, but I take things for granted & forget.

I’d like to give thanks to @Yoda for this website. I’ve mentioned before that though this site is definitely monitored & moderated, it’s not overly so. (I used to belong to a very nice cat site that was so overly monitored it teetered on the absurd. Ruined it for me.)

I’d also like to give thanks to @Yoda for the fact that it’s totally free of charge here. We pay nothing, which isn’t across the board on websites of the world. (Used to belong to an expats website where one could contribute financially to an “exclusive” members-only group if one were so inclined. I was not.)

Anyway, I wish our fearless leader a Happy New Year, a hope that his hand is completely healed now, and thank you very much.

The trick is not minding
This film site is a breath of fresh air. When I first joined, I was looking for someone, anyone really, that I could talk to about films in a seriousness manner. I didn’t have that. My search for a film site brought me here. I have not been disappointed.
Thanks Yoda. For offering a haven for us here. Especially during such trying times where one sometimes needs a escape.

Also, how about them Browns?!
*hides*

A toast to @Yoda!

I for one have been very glad to have this little slice of normality during a time when everything else in the world is going totally wacko.

And even though I've taken lengthy breaks from being active, something about this place always pulls me back. It's without a doubt my favourite little corner of the internet.

Yoda is the man! That's for sure and MoFo is the best site on the internet! I've said that about a million times since joining but I truly mean it. That's why I try to help out and show team spirit whenever I can as Yoda has made us feel like we're part of a community. So yes, a big shout out to Yoda

@Yoda, I echo what the rest has said. Thank you for this movie forum. You have always helped and gave needed advice. Kudos to you!

I'm a n00b here, but I echo the sentiments. Site seems to run smooth, with lots of things and stuff to explore, and there seems to be enough camaraderie among the posters. Plus he's doing a great job with the MoFo Awards!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I've been here for 15 years. Since then I've gotten married, bought a car, bought a house and have had two children. So is it weird to say that MovieForums has been a big part of my life? This place is like a second home to me and I hope to spend another 15 years here.

Suspect's Reviews

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I've got my family but they're busy much of the time, so that leaves movies and MoFo. Thanks, Chris.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@Stirchley must've been getting up to all sorts of mischief lately.

Seriously, though, thanks Yoda for not banning me for posting one kinky picture too many back in the day. And for the site, too, I guess. At least I have a place to dump all my silly jokes to.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Master of My Domain
This place is a unicorn and absolutely needs to be preserved. Thanks Yods.

I’d also like to give thanks to @Yoda for the fact that it’s totally free of charge here.
Then what the hell is this $9.99 monthly fee I've been paying all these years!?!?

Master of My Domain
I spent it all on those weird head smilies.
No Yoda, I actually took that money and spent them on weird Korean sex toys. I picked up the smilies for free.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't get to spend as much time here as I'd like to, but this this site has become a place to come in and relax at the end of a long day.

I love reading all of the threads, and playing along in some of the games and tournaments. In addition, I've seen some great movies that I probably never would have seen without this site, and I've heard some great, (and some not so great ), music too.

@Yoda, None of this would be possible if not for all of the hard work that you put into this site every day.