Do i need a AV Receiver to my BenQ HT2050A projector and soundbar setu

Tools    

So i want a nice soundbar to my BenQ HT2050A 1080P Home Theater Projector and i picked Samsung Soundbar HW-Q900T/XE. But now i wonder how to install it in the best way possible, i dont think this projector has any bluetooth, so i need cables, HDMI i guess, but do i also need a AV receiver like the Sony STR-DH590 Five-Channel AV Receiver?. I will use a Blu-ray player Panasonic DMP-BDT181EG and a laptop to my BenQ projector.

My Darth Star is in for a service
You have an AV HDMI output on the player so hook up to the projector and run the soundbar from the projector output.
You have all the outputs you need on the BenQ.

Read the manual for best option to hook up the soundbar.

Just a side note, the projector is only 1080p while the player is 4K.

Update: Just took a look at the soundbar, impressive. Dolby Atmos..Nice.

So i want a nice soundbar to my BenQ HT2050A 1080P Home Theater Projector and i picked Samsung Soundbar HW-Q900T/XE. But now i wonder how to install it in the best way possible, i dont think this projector has any bluetooth, so i need cables, HDMI i guess, but do i also need a AV receiver like the Sony STR-DH590 Five-Channel AV Receiver?. I will use a Blu-ray player Panasonic DMP-BDT181EG and a laptop to my BenQ projector.
I enjoy posts where I do not understand a single word.

I don't know anything about sound bars (does it have an hdmi out?) but I have an HT1070 projector and run an hdmi from my sources (shield and ps3) to the AV receiver then hdmi from receiver to projector. Seems to work fine. For blu ray player I have a separate hdmi running direct to the projector and a separate audio running to the receiver (optical or whatever). That also seems to work fine.

I don't know anything about sound bars (does it have an hdmi out?) but I have an HT1070 projector and run an hdmi from my sources (shield and ps3) to the AV receiver then hdmi from receiver to projector. Seems to work fine. For blu ray player I have a separate hdmi running direct to the projector and a separate audio running to the receiver (optical or whatever). That also seems to work fine.
It has HDMI outputs and inputs the player only has the one HDMI out so both will need to be wired up to the projector.

Both cables need to be the same length as soundbar will be under the screen.

I have a Yamaha Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer installed and have no problems with the TV connection or audio quality. Although to connect a movie projector, I had to buy an adapter to connect all the devices. Maybe I was even partly lucky that I purchased electronics that are compatible with each other, because I read stories about how difficult it is to "make friends" between different devices.