The Group Shot Game

Tools    

Could be Scarlet J. on the left.

The Brit guy far left was in GOT, I think, but can’t remember his name.

Is it Scarlet J. behind him as I thought Monday?

Is it Scarlet J. behind him as I thought Monday?
Richard Madden

Sebastian Stan was not ever on "Game of Thrones". He was on "Gossip Girl" and those two shows do get confused for one another often. And he is Romanian by birth, not a Brit at all.

Claire's above pic is infamously from the trailer for Avengers: Infinity War but not in the film itself. It was a deliberate fake-out by the marketing department not to give away who was and wasn't in that battle. At that point Bruce Banner cannot turn into The Hulk so he is operating Tony Stark's Hulkbuster Iron Man suit. Rather than give that plot point away that shot of the Hulk running with the other heroes was inserted.

Including the actors supposedly there represented by CGI characters they are, from left to right...

Sebastian Stan (Bucky/The Winter Soldier), Don Cheadle (War Machine), Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Chris Evans (Captain America), Mark Ruffalo (The Hulk), Danai Gurira (Okoye), Anthony Mackie (Falcon) and Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther)

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sebastian Stan was not ever on "Game of Thrones". He was on "Gossip Girl" and those two shows do get confused for one another often. And he is Romanian by birth, not a Brit at all.
If you read my post, I suggested (incorrectly) that it was my fellow Brit from GOT - Richard Madden.

Perfectly aware of who Stan is & his nationality. And how anyone could confuse Gossip Girl for GOT is beyond my comprehension.

Tom Berenger, Jeff Goldblum, William Hurt, Kevin Kline, Meg Tilly, and JoBeth Williams.

You got the actors right, Stirch, don't forget the title of the film
In your OP you didn’t ask for the name of the movie, but, of course, it’s The Big Chill.