Mom

Tools    

Ep 4...was a lot of fun, primarily due to the masterful acting of Allison Janney, William Fichtner, Jaime Lyn Pressly, and Will Sasso as Bonnie and Adam became relationship counselors...every moment they had onscreen was comic gold. The idea of Tammy and Chef Rudy hasn't really seem to found its ground yet, but I'll be patient.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Ep 4...was a lot of fun, primarily due to the masterful acting of Allison Janney, William Fichtner, Jaime Lyn Pressly, and Will Sasso as Bonnie and Adam became relationship counselors...every moment they had onscreen was comic gold. The idea of Tammy and Chef Rudy hasn't really seem to found its ground yet, but I'll be patient.

I don't like Tammy or Chef Rudy, but I think if they focus more on Bonnie, Adam, and the other women, the show should still be good even without Christy.

Allison Janney and William Fichtner are comic gold together and whenever the focus is on Bonnie and Adam, it's easy to ignore any problems with the show.

For those who haven't heard, the show has been cancelled...the current season will be the last.
In your 2013 OP, you wondered if it would last. It sure did though I never saw it.

Ep 15 was a lot of fun...even though they did make up and decide to give it another go, I still don't think Bonnie and Tammy in business together is going to last because, deep down, Bonnie really doesn't think she did anything wrong (shocker). Loved Bonnie and Tammy's musical chairs at the meeting, Adam trying to play mediator between them and Dan Bucatinsky as Bonnie and Tammy's first client. Still can't believe CBS has cancelled this show (Grrrrr).

Just finished the series finale which was a pretty flawless blend of laughter and warmth that this show has always provided. The show managed to show the evolution of the Bonnie character through her desire to help a newcomer (Melanie Lynskey of Two and a Half Men). Loved that Jill and Andy ended up together because it showed the growth of the Jill character as well, who finally learned to look further than the exterior for happiness. I was kind of wishing for a cameo from Anna Feris, but that was not to be. Allison Janney did nail Bonnie's final share though...a lovely finale to a show that remained appointment viewing for me until the end and I'm still hoping someone might fix CBS's mistake and pick up this show.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Just finished the series finale which was a pretty flawless blend of laughter and warmth that this show has always provided. The show managed to show the evolution of the Bonnie character through her desire to help a newcomer (Melanie Lynskey of Two and a Half Men). Loved that Jill and Andy ended up together because it showed the growth of the Jill character as well, who finally learned to look further than the exterior for happiness. I was kind of wishing for a cameo from Anna Feris, but that was not to be. Allison Janney did nail Bonnie's final share though...a lovely finale to a show that remained appointment viewing for me until the end and I'm still hoping someone might fix CBS's mistake and pick up this show.

I was disappointed with the finale. I know that they were trying to show how Bonnie has grown since the beginning of the show, but with the exception of Jill and Andy, it just didn't feel like a series finale. They added two new characters, who probably would have been good additions to the show if it continued, and then the show just ended. It felt like it was missing something.