Post a Random Fact About Yourself

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I turn off my heat and permanently close my heating vents in my bedroom, as I sleep much easier when it's freezing cold (under 55 F).. When I do wake up, I turn the heat on to about 72, and after an hour or so, I just use the space heater.

I can't sleep in a room with sharp objects. It could be something as small as a pin or needle. But all of them need to packed up in their boxes, and those boxes need to be in the cupboards.

Yes, I have OCD and I have quite a few other quirks, as well.

I turn off my heat and permanently close my heating vents in my bedroom, as I sleep much easier when it's freezing cold (under 55 F).. When I do wake up, I turn the heat on to about 72, and after an hour or so, I just use the space heater.
I cannot sleep in a room with the heat on. And there must be a window nearby that is open a few inches.

Good thread: I like it.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm a human being.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I cannot sleep in a room with the heat on. And there must be a window nearby that is open a few inches.

Good thread: I like it.
Thanks.

I actually cover my windows with aluminum tin foil to block out the sun.

I also need "white noise".. Usually the fan setting from my window air-conditioning unit.

My intestines are the enemy.
This must have taken guts to admit.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Let’s see, I injured myself while climbing a fence, jumped off a giant rock, and almost got attacked by Lacrosse players with Lacrosse sticks.

My favorite sport is college basketball, yet abhor the NBA. Go figure...
The NBA game has gone downhill for 30 years. Less about basketball and more about... shoes, twitter, and other garbage. .I tried college, but the 40 second shot clock is too much, and every year, there's an entire new team and it's hard to keep up.

If this forum has a a real life meet-up, it has to be at Citizen Rules' place.

15 years ago, about 25 of us (in another forum) met up in Toronto.. It was bittersweet, because the guy who had the idea (and organized it), died just four days before the event, but his wife came, and we met before the Roger Waters concert, and after.. One of the members was even nice enough to think of us Americans who weren't going to smuggle pot across the border.

It would be great if we had a chat room. We do have one occasionally, but its for The Oscars, and I'm clueless about it, and realize that even though I attend every time, I'm probably a waste of space

15 years ago, about 25 of us (in another forum) met up in Toronto.. It was bittersweet, because the guy who had the idea (and organized it), died just four days before the event, but his wife came, and we met before the Roger Waters concert, and after.. One of the members was even nice enough to think of us Americans who weren't going to smuggle pot across the border.

It would be great if we had a chat room. We do have one occasionally, but its for The Oscars, and I'm clueless about it, and realize that even though I attend every time, I'm probably a waste of space
we do have a chat room.. in a way.. they have a discord account...

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...89#post1868589

Also for special events, Yoda opens a chat room here as well.

seems the link for Discord may no longer be vaild..