Watching Movies Alone with crumbsroom

Tools    

I tried to find the top 100 in that thread but it seemed neither near the beginning nor the end and I gave up searching it. How Reddit top 100 is it?
It's here:

https://www.movieforums.com/lists/mo...2010/edit.html

Overall, a bit too 21st century and far too U.S.A. centric for my tastes, and it kinda feels like the average GOAT list you find around the internet, but there are some great films on there.

I wish I saved the top 50 on the Corrierino forum which was made in the early 2010s. There were plenty of films on it which I rarely, if not never, see on GOAT lists. Did anyone save it by any chance?

I've got no realissues with the old list.
Nah, it's fine, and exactly what I would expect a 2010 RT list to look like. I gather there were only about 30 voters then, so the new one will be more eclectic. I'm just hoping that my Bergman pick makes it.

I remember Ninth Configuration being generated as some kind of Citizen Kane level achievement.
When I remembered Ninth Configuration, I was actually remembering The Final Countdown until I realized a few minutes ago. I guess it's just that memorable.

It's here:

Overall, a bit too 21st century and far too U.S.A. centric for my tastes, and it kinda feels like the average GOAT list you find around the internet, but there are some great films on there.
Appreciate it. I've seen 96 of em. Sigh. So close.

I wish I saved the top 50 on the Corrierino forum which was made in the early 2010s. There were plenty of films on it which I rarely, if not never, see on GOAT lists. I was really impressed by it. Did anyone save it by any chance?
I hope Oxnard comes here someday. As I recall, I think he saved it.

Appreciate it. I've seen 96 of em. Sigh. So close.
I've seen 69 of them. I wonder if there's some kind of significance between that number and my daily activities.

I've seen 69 of them. I wonder if there's some kind of significance between that number and my daily activities.

WARNING: spoilers below
Nice.

It's here:

98 Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
99 Mystic River

Seen 72 of them. Glad to see crumbsroom resurrect this thread here. Enjoyed it at the Corrie, even if I rarely seen any of films mentioned.
I am what happens to a person when they run out of movies. It gets dark, people.

Look it was a different time.

(We also only had a few dozen ballots.)
Mostly I just wanted an excuse to post that picture of Diego Maradona (rip). I'm not a fan of those movies, but far be it from me to yuck someone else's yum.

Look it was a different time.

(We also only had a few dozen ballots.)
We've been found out!!!!

It's got to be Amelia Warner though, right? Lots of fans? I completely get it myself. Those thumbs aren't going to suck themselves.
Hm, apparently it was more of the Joaquin Phoenix fans *mumbleemoji*

We've been found out!!!!

I don't even know how many times I've been told I'm 'one of those old guys in the Muppets'. Even as a child. An innocent, babyfaced, cynical, misery brat child.

Hm, apparently it was more of the Joaquin Phoenix fans *mumbleemoji*

Back in the days when I had a visceral dislike of Phoenix. I think it may have taken me until The Master to have a change of heart.

And then Inherent Vice happened *chefs kiss*

Back in the days when I had a visceral dislike of Phoenix. I think it may have taken me until The Master to have a change of heart.

And then Inherent Vice happened *chefs kiss*
I don't know if it was ever visceral, but I definitely didn't start caring about the dude until the past decade.

OK. I probably viscerally disliked I'm Not Here. What a wet fart of a wanna-be jackass. Big surprise that they were trying to grab ass the whole time.