Movie Trivia Game

Tools    

The characters of Buster and Billie were played by Jan-Michael Vincent and Joan Goodfellow...new question:

Who played the groom in the 1978 Robert Altman film A Wedding?

The answer to the previous question is Kimberly Williams, who became Kimberly Williams Paisley after marrying Brad Paisley and played Courtney Thorne-Smith's sister on the ABC sitcom According to Jim.

New Question:

The 1982 comedy Tootsie was nominated for 10 Oscars...how many Oscars did it win?

Though it received ten nominations, Tootsie only received one Oscar-Best Supporting Actress - Jessica Lange.

New Question:

What actor played Henry Fonda's eldest son in Yours, Mine, and Ours (1968) and Dick Van Dyke's eldest son in Divorce American Style?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
New Question:

What actor played Henry Fonda's eldest son in Yours, Mine, and Ours (1968) and Dick Van Dyke's eldest son in Divorce American Style?

Tim Matheson?

Even though his scenes were cut before the film's release, what actor played Alex, the central character whose suicide brings his college buddies together in the 1983 film The Big Chill?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Even though his scenes were cut before the film's release, what actor played Alex, the central character whose suicide brings his college buddies together in the 1983 film The Big Chill?

Kevin Costner?

Let’s start with a relatively easy one- In what film does Sir Christopher Lee sing a song about alcohol ?

The return of captain invincible