The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh

→ in
Tools    

We need a best or worst MST3K films list (maybe not counting Rifftrax).
A Mystery Science Theatre Countdown is a bit too specific. I'd be up for A Mystery Science Theater Hall of Fame though.

A bottom 100 sounds like an excellent idea though.

Do we do top 100 movies of the decade lists? Maybe we could do one for the 2010's provided we haven't already done one.

I haven't seen many WOAT films, so I probably wouldn't be able to contribute to it, but I'd still be curious to see the results of the list if we did that.

Do we do top 100 movies of the decade lists? Maybe we could do one for the 2010's provided we haven't already done one.

I haven't seen many WOAT films, so I probably wouldn't be able to contribute to it, but I'd still be curious to see the results of the list if we did that.
Yeah, we've done the decades (at a certain point it was just "pre-1930s"), you can find all of the "official" lists here:

https://www.movieforums.com/lists

We did a Millennium one but nothing for the 2010s yet. That might be next, though. We'll decide as a community once this one is done.

I reckon a MoFo version of the Golden Raspberries "Razzies".

Top 100 worst movies of all time.
The Mo-Fozzies
Fozzies?
Fazzies?
Mozzies?
I dunno.

Yes. This. Must. Be. Done. Soon.

PS: And I will try my hardest to get everyone (or most) to get Paul Blart Mall Cop in that list.
Still can't believe some of you lot have conspired to get it in this list. I will be right pissed off if it sneaks in the top 25.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Now that the deadline is over, I will finally get started on compiling the info.

Suspect's Reviews

Might be a list or two requiring clarification (which we always allow when there's a tech problem or misunderstanding, of course). Right now it's very plausible we might literally only be a list or two short of the record, though.

That means all that guilting I did was actually totally accurate, and that anyone who didn't submit might literally be the reason for our collective crushed dreams.

Right now it's very plausible we might literally only be a list or two short of the record, though.

That means all that guilting I did was actually totally accurate, and that anyone who didn't submit might literally be the reason for our collective crushed dreams.

Kewl - I've always wanted to genuinely be able to put "Crusher of Dreams" on my c.v.

A system of cells interlinked

It will just be another hour or two. Sit and stare at the screen until then.

Yes. This. Must. Be. Done. Soon.

PS: And I will try my hardest to get everyone (or most) to get Paul Blart Mall Cop in that list.
Still can't believe some of you lot have conspired to get it in this list. I will be right pissed off if it sneaks in the top 25.
lol top 25, I would just make it #100 to get it out of the way heehee

Looking at my picks I'm guessing maybe half are sure bets to make an appearance, 5 more that I give an outside/coin flip chance, the rest Hail Mary's.