Some sort of piano cyber plague doctor in amazon...

Tools    

I trying to find a movie which i watched once in 90'
Possible that movie is from 80' or late 80' or early 90'
Event(s) of movie are set in amazon jungle.
Language in movie - English ! I think... 😋

Some dude tell me on one forum that movie i searching for is - Temple of Doom ! Another dude say - Alan Quatermain... but its neither of them !

The thing is that i remember just few scenes. And my co-worker also remember few scenes - we think for 90-95% that its the same movie.
There is what we remembers:

C-W:
The dude in some jeep (without the roof - i remember also to be without roof) is chasing with some other vehicles (all are jeeps presumed), and how he escape from them, he somehow ?crush? in the river to half of his jeep.

C-W & ME:
Girl is in the jeep which is half in the river, while main male character is near in the water and something like washing something or himself... or maybe even trying to catch a fish into his hat ! Girl find a big piece of meat and try to ''wash/clean'' it in the river. Piranhas grab it and ate half of it !
She throw it, dude jump in the jeep and they escape from the river. > from this scene i think that maybe movie is set in amazon, bcs piranhas lives there

C-W:
The main character use to repair his jeep (not sure is it before or after piranhas scene), and in that scene girl is shows to be a little dumb, what shows movie to be a bit comedy.

ME:
Some wild tribe catch that same girl, and that same dude from previous scene come to rescue her. The girl is bound to something, those savages jumping around/dancing... fire is there... and our hero success to push the big rock from some higher point on the tribe, and they run / spread around. He come and rescue girl - now i am not sure but i sth like remember that there is one more man in that scene - who sacrifice himself, bcs this tribe start returning.

ME:
Now there is one very unique and peculiar villain who look like... not sure how to explain. Cyber Plague Doctor ? Just google this three words, first pictures are just how i remember that character ! Its in my memory like mask of plague doctor but more like cyber mask/tech mask. He almost look like that he's robot ! Or maybe to compare his look with, Darth Vader !? It is somehow similar 😋
The most interesting thing about that character/villain instead of his look is that he plays some keyboard instruments or cyber/tech pipe organ - and it sounds like > Dark Tech Organ Choirs ! The noise of it in my memory is somehow sharp and unbearable.

Now i don't remember this part very well but it goes somehow like...
At the end this same villain capture that girl, and our hero comes to rescue her.
Somewhere is that battle hero try shot this villain with riffle, but it malfunction or even bullet bounce of villain armor ! Then our hero manage to smash/crash/kill the villain with the rock !
Rock smashed the villain to wall (i think) and on the side is seen his hand to collapse - like he finally die !

C-W & ME (but i'm not so sure is it the same movie):
Movie ends with male and female character walking/climbing over some red quarry, or it was a hill/mount with a lot of rocks.

Does this all sounds familiar/recognizable to anyone, and sorry for my english 😃

freedom~empathy~peace
The film you saw sounds very interesting. I don't think it's something I have seen but I'll do a bit of searching.

If I find anything that matches your description I'll reply here again.

The film you saw sounds very interesting. I don't think it's something I have seen but I'll do a bit of searching.

If I find anything that matches your description I'll reply here again.
One thing i forgot to mention - i was think that main actor is Lorenzo Lamas... but when i search his movies i don't find anything similar 🤨
Not sure why i think that. Maybe this actor look similar to him 🤔

freedom~empathy~peace
I thought I'd show you this clip from the movie 'Phantom of the Paradise' (1974) -- just in case you're mixing up two different films in your mind.

This character is a keyboard playing villain with a weird headpiece:

Nah... the mask cover full face. And he (that villain) play keyboard in a cave. Or it was synthesizer... sth like that - and sound was something like Tech Organ Choirs. Its all weird i know, and sounds almost like some weird dream 🙄

what kind of movie genre is it?
Adventure, action... i don't remembering plot and synopsis of movie, but they rushing through the jungle... amazon jungle i think. Its some type of adventure. In my memory its similar to Indiana jones movies.

Adventure, action... i don't remembering plot and synopsis of movie, but they rushing through the jungle... amazon jungle i think. Its some type of adventure. In my memory its similar to Indiana jones movies.
sci fi aswell?

or Warriors of the Apocalypse
Apocalypse Now - i know the movie. Its not it.

I hoped for this second, that u found it... then i find full movie u mention on the YT - and sadly no its not 😔

Long shot here, but it sounds like one those 'The Gods Must be Crazy' movies. The Jeep bit sounds like it's from the first movie.

It's definitely not part 2.

I think this a longshot. Because I don't remember seeing Piranhas in any of those movies.

Long shot here, but it sounds like one those 'The Gods Must be Crazy' movies. The Jeep bit sounds like it's from the first movie.

It's definitely not part 2.

I think this a longshot. Because I don't remember seeing Piranhas in any of those movies.
I don't remember movie to be comedic as those. Maybe it is a bit, but sure not like those. And don't remember any naked black guy running around ! Some guy with a hat and looks like adventurer(indiana jones) is in the main role.

freedom~empathy~peace
If anyone out there has a copy of Romancing The Stone (1984), could they please take a look and see if anything similar to what the OP describes occurs during that movie? It's a strong possibility and I feel it's worth checking.

It's been years since I watched the film and I don't remember many details. Cheers.

If anyone out there has a copy of Romancing The Stone (1984), could they please take a look and see if anything similar to what the OP describes occurs during that movie? It's a strong possibility and I feel it's worth checking.

It's been years since I watched the film and I don't remember many details. Cheers.
The first movie i get on the mind with think about this one is just Romancing The Stone (1984), Bcs of it first movies i checked are:

Romancing The Stone (1984) and Jewel of the Nile.
Indiana Jones Movies
Alan Quatermain movies

Anyway i think i will remember Michael Daglas or Harrison Ford 😋

Dam' i am mad with this movie.
I searching full month for this. And more... Almost every day. Idk anymore how and where to watch.

I figure out why i remember very little of this movie. I have it on VHS tape, and one another movie was recorder on this one. I get that tape just like straight from the video club 🤔

And bcs of it - i only have last 20-30 mins of this movie i searched for.

When i ask my bro does he remember this movie, he say no. But latter he say that he remember that scene with wild tribe where they gonna sacrifice/eat a woman.

So now i think - maybe is not full movie center in the jungle. I only remember saw that part, bcs i only had that part on tape 😋

freedom~empathy~peace
Do you still have the VHS tape?

(An obvious question, but someone has to ask it)