movie/tv scene where a kid asks a mall santa for long list of presents

Tools    

There's one scene in particular I'm remembering where the kid's almost breathless listing them off rapid fire. Doesn't have to be that specific one, but if you guys could point me to a scene like that, or one where the kid wishes for obviously fantastical things like unicorns and all that jazz, that'd be amazing.

what up fellas! been a while

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
FYI, people do work and cannot be expected to reply to questions on here instantly. Please allow some time for the fine folk on here to even see your post and then reply to your query. Could this be Santa Who?
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

There's one scene in particular I'm remembering where the kid's almost breathless listing them off rapid fire. Doesn't have to be that specific one, but if you guys could point me to a scene like that, or one where the kid wishes for obviously fantastical things like unicorns and all that jazz, that'd be amazing.

what up fellas! been a while
Sounds almost as every Christmas movie. I saw maybe only one-two times that some kid have very short list 😋

I have one in my head, the Santa isn't paying much attention (either drunk or just something or someone has his attention)
Haven't got a title yet but does that sound familiar?