The Silence of the Lambs on AMC

Tools    

Does anyone else remember when The Silence of the Lambs aired on AMC many years ago, the ending was played super fast? Everyone was walking in 2x speed. Does anyone have a video of that? It was amusing and strange.

Does anyone else remember when The Silence of the Lambs aired on AMC many years ago, the ending was played super fast? Everyone was walking in 2x speed. Does anyone have a video of that? It was amusing and strange.
Never heard about that - sounds interesting.

I do remember when AMC stood for American Movie Classics and was a network much like TCM (Turner Classic Movies) still is - it showed mostly older movies that were uncut and without commercials. Aside from TCM, it was the only "non-premium" channel that did this.

Then it sold out and became another fully commercialized, edited channel that had little to do with any classic movies.

Never heard about that - sounds interesting.

I do remember when AMC stood for American Movie Classics and was a network much like TCM (Turner Classic Movies) still is - it showed mostly older movies that were uncut and without commercials. Aside from TCM, it was the only "non-premium" channel that did this.

Then it sold out and became another fully commercialized, edited channel that had little to do with any classic movies.

I do remember when AMC was like that...it was at the height of the VHS craze...I used to tape movies off of AMC onto blank tapes.