Finding a movie from stills

Tools    

Hello everyone,
Does anyone know what movie this is from ? I saw some clips in a youtube video but it didn't say and I'm intrigued !

It's a silly video of trisha paytas impersonating shane dawson and doing one of his conspiracy theory videos. There are random movie clips all throughout and the one I was looking for is at 1:11, 1:17, 2:30.

I can't post a link apparently because you must have at least 25 posts to post links, but the title is SHANE DAWSON CONSPIRACY THEORIES by blndsundoll4mj

Here's the video at the first scene.

What's the name of the building behind her? FOUSS BUILDING? F GUSS? Maybe finding that will help in determining the location of the movie.

The scene at 2:29 appears to have American road signs.

I don't know, I tried to do a google image search and nothing came up. I am really intrigued !

The OP is probably long gone, but I did find the building in the background. It's the Rouss Building in NYC in the SOHO area. That didn't help me with the locations search though.

hahaha.. I definitely expected that she would gun him down in the end. Too predictable. Maybe if he outmaneuvered her, that could be interesting.

She is charming but the plot is a little cheesy. we don't buy a person shooting multiple assassins right away anymore. she should do some jumping, dodging, bullet bending.

Still an interesting clip.