The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh

→ in
Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I started to narrow down my list, but then I thought of a few more movies that I almost forgot about. My list is going in the wrong direction.

Is there a deadline for when this has to be done by?

Trying to whittle down a top 25... and currently sitting at like 60-something and struggling to decide what to cut, lol

Is there a deadline for when this has to be done by?

Trying to whittle down a top 25... and currently sitting at like 60-something and struggling to decide what to cut, lol
Yeah, you've got until Tuesday, as Mark mentioned, but honestly it's better to get it in while you're not 100% happy rather than risk missing it. Plus, you'll never be 100% happy.

What helped me was I left any scrap of pretension at the door and literally just listed my favorite movies. I made a few small adjustments to make sure a couple directors I felt deserved recognition were represented (ie instead of a third Spielberg pick I put an Edgar Wright movie in) but otherwise it’s just the movies I love to death and watched a million times.

The record is 99, from Holden's 1970s list. Site was a bit busier then (closer to IMDB's forum closures, was a huge part of it). Holden was also way more diligent than I've been about soliciting lists, at least until the last few days. I think we can at least get close. Degree of difficulty is higher though, for sure, since I think that might have been the busiest time the site had ever had.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The thought of getting another 50 some-odd lists....

Suspect's Reviews

Wonder if this will actually work...
@Deschain
Nope unless I’m not looking in the right place. I get mentions when Im quoted and reputation when someone gives me a thumbs up.