Name the Director

Tools    

NEXT

Six different films, one director...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Tarturro is all I got.

Looks like Meryl Streep in the glasses being stopped by a cop and the bottom shot looks like Steve Guttenberg in Cocoon, but I don't think Meryl Streep has ever done a film directed by Ron Howard, so I'm lost...that shot at the bottom probably isn't Guttenberg in Cocoon.

That is Gedde Wantanabe, Citizen, I don't know what movie it is either. I've seen that red-haired actress sitting next to him too...she was in The Perfect Storm and North Country

Looks like Meryl Streep in the glasses being stopped by a cop and the bottom shot looks like Steve Guttenberg in Cocoon, but I don't think Meryl Streep has ever done a film directed by Ron Howard, so I'm lost...that shot at the bottom probably isn't Guttenberg in Cocoon.
Surely that isn’t Streep. And I don’t see the man as Guttenberg, but could be wrong.

I've seen that red-haired actress sitting next to him too...she was in The Perfect Storm and North Country
Rusty Schwimmer.

Ron Howard

John Turturro in Gung Ho, Marion Ross in Grand Theft Auto, Shannen Doherty in Night Shift, Gedde Watanabe in EdTV, Howard Morris in Splash, and Steve Guttenberg in Cocoon

Twins!

OPEN FLOOR