The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh

→ in
Tools    

I doubt they wouldn't be. Besides, my current top 25 are pretty much set in stone. I've got a private list of all the best movies I've seen but it still needs a little work so I won't reveal it now, especially since that would give my top 25 away.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I update it in batches, so...probably.
I sent you an update list including Rauldc14 before the last one. You didn't get it? I'll re-send.

Suspect's Reviews

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Got my best people working on it at this very moment

Where they will pass the final conclusion to Agatha in Accounting; giving her something to f@ckin do.

She shall then deliver for precise, extensive scrutiny by the very creme d'intellingence of my staff

and, if, um, he doesn't eat it. . .

We'll get that right on over to ya with all due vigor

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Reserved
Writing the list atm.

I hope that some cinematic masterpieces like The Garbage Pail Kids, Birdemic, or Manos: The Hands of Fate top this list.
If Battlefield Earth or Monster A Go-Go don't make the list, I'm revolting and going back to Corrierino.

I'm just going to assume everyone did the right thing and made a spot for Stop! or my mom will shoot

Never joined in with these countdowns before but I’m in on this one. I need a day to compile my list but I need to be in at work at 6 am tomorrow. Oh well, no sleep tonight.

Deadline is December 1st, so I reckon @Yoda will prob start the list early afternoon Dec 1st

I wish. Honestly it's more likely I'll need a solid week, but we'll see! I'm definitely cramming some work for this one.

Also, cool to see some of the new people dipping their toes in the water here. You are all quite welcome and I strongly encourage you to fire a list our way, it's a lot of fun.