MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

Even crazier, I had Sony Michel still on IR so I had to fix that real quick, and also had to think about whether I wanted to drop him. I deliberately rushed through that a bit just in case (not really expecting it to make a difference), but it'd have been a couple minutes instead without all that stuff. Would've been even crazier if that little extra bit had flipped it.

It's all on Dalton, unless/until he can move the ball reliably they're just gonna stack the box since EE's their best player. Does seem to be coming along a bit, though.

The trick is not minding
It's all on Dalton, unless/until he can move the ball reliably they're just gonna stack the box since EE's their best player. Does seem to be coming along a bit, though.
I was mostly referring to the fact they avoided giving him the ball on 2 key fourth downs plays, but I think Dalton has played decent enough to keep the Washington D honest. He should definitely be getting the ball more.

My first round draft pick just got 2.40 points. Ezekiel Elliott. The RB that was steadily in the top of the RB rankings each season. I'm gonna get beat by Adam. OH MY GOD!!!!

Wow, they're saying Lamar Jackson has COVID, too. Sounds like a good chunk of the team has it, and they may have broken protocol, too, which means they may be subject to a forfeit. Yikes.

Let the night air cool you off
I'm hoping this game doesn't get cancelled, but I'm not feeling great about it. I really don't want a 4.60 on the scoreboard when I have a chance to get Diontae Johnson against an undermanned Ravens squad.

Yeah, bummer for all involved if it does. Especially with the Steelers 10-0. It's an easier choice if one team isn't chasing history (however unlikely it would be that they actually go the distance, which I don't expect them to even with a forfeit).

It'll probably be his biggest game of the year and most of the other backs haven't played, but technically Antonio Gibson is [b]fourth[/i] among RBs. Wow. And it looks like, plausibly, he probably won't finish the week lower than 6th or 7th even when everyone plays.

Yeah, just saw. I agree with their general desire to try very very hard to get this game in as late as possible. Anyway, for those who didn't see the league site, here's some related stuff:

Ravens/Steelers: moved to Tuesday, December 1 (remains in Week 12).

As in Week 5, waivers and trades will be processed on Thursday morning instead of Wednesday morning.

Cowboys/Ravens: moved to Monday, December 7 (remains in Week 13).

Formally/publicly declaring that if Claypool's Tuesday game doesn't happen (and if I have him in the lineup Sunday because Thielen's out), I'd like to play Antonio Brown in his place.

Broncos sent all three of their QBs home.

Worried that this is the big spreader event and that the whole season might get put on hold for a few weeks. Which might not be the worst thing in the world.