23rd MoFo Hall of Fame

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I've seen this movie a few times and it's just never really worked for me. That stupid pie eating contest scene was especially bad. I had more interest in seeing a young John Cusack than I did in anything else and he was barely in it. I still preferred it over several of the other films, though, and had it at number 8.
I would have liked to have seen more of him as well.
Good movie though. Not a favorite

6th Place

Late Spring
(Banshun)
(Yasujirô Ozu, 1949)
Nominated By: @ahwell
(3 second place, 2 third, 1 fourth, 3 fifth, 2 eleventh, 2 twelfth, 1 thirteenth)

I've had to watch Late Spring twice and was bored and annoyed by it twice. I hope to never watch it again. It was my number 11.

Yellow Submarine

7 fourteenth)
You guys are brutal!

---------------------------------------

Also yeah, had Late Spring at No.3 on my list, my only new watch from this HOF that I'd say I genuinely loved and would re-watch at a moment's notice.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I've had to watch Late Spring twice and was bored and annoyed by it twice. I hope to never watch it again. It was my number 11.
I don't think Ozu is your jam.

5th Place

Christiane F.
(Christiane F. - Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo)
(Uli Edel, 1981)
Nominated By: @cricket
(1 first place, 1 third, 2 fourth, 2 fifth, 2 sixth, 2 seventh, 2 ninth, 2 twelfth)

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Christinia was also at my #5. could have been higher, my whole top five was pretty mercurial except for #1 and that was VERY close when it came to #2.