MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

Yeah, that's a weird one. That whole matchup looks bizarre, and given the records and standings it's easy to imagine it swinging the season for both/either of you. Huge break.

Just saw this on the league site:
Commissioners: We have added a new league setting to enable the COVID-19 status (eligible for the IR slot) on players impacted by any future game postponements. You can enable it in your league settings - "Apple injured status for postponed games."
Should've been an option from the beginning. I'm enabling it now, but will turn it off if a single owner objects since it's a midseason change. I imagine everyone thinks this is good/necessary, though.

A system of cells interlinked
Just saw this on the league site:
Commissioners: We have added a new league setting to enable the COVID-19 status (eligible for the IR slot) on players impacted by any future game postponements. You can enable it in your league settings - "Apple injured status for postponed games."
Should've been an option from the beginning. I'm enabling it now, but will turn it off if a single owner objects since it's a midseason change. I imagine everyone thinks this is good/necessary, though.
With me battling for first, this is clearly Fantasy FraudTM in an effort to swing the election league results in my opponent's favor. Rudy Giuliani will be contacting you shortly.

I was all like "yeah ok" when Diggs got a score with literally no time left and then I was all like "f*ck yeah! After Nuk got an even crazier catch and score! But then I remembered who threw Nuk the ball and I was all, pffffft bummer man.... would have been a fun way to win after a pretty boring day fantasy wise. The clowns had a slow day as well but he made a nice pickup before game time that helped a lot. I often swing and miss at those but it worked out well for the clowns. I could have even pulled this thing out if I'd ran Harris out there, but I really didn't know if the kid was gonna play. He took a bad shot last week and was questionable right up to game time. So it goes....
Salvon Ahmed! I'd never even heard of the dude, but when I read a blurb that he was going to be starting and getting the majority of carries I figured it was worth a roll of the dice. That proved to be the difference since otherwise I would've been stuck with Latavius Murray and his typical 5 points.

I had a comfortable lead on you late in those afternoon games when you suddenly scored a flurry of points to narrow the lead by single digits. I won't lie: I was sweating about Hollywood Brown. Thankfully Mother Nature was on my side. When I saw the rain/wind that Baltimore would be playing in, I knew the chances of him catching a deep bomb were pretty slim.

It was my lowest point total of the season. Kyler Murray did his usual thing (dude's floor this year is like 30 points), but nobody else on my team showed up except my kicker (18 points!) and the unknown Ahmed. Very relieved to get the win since almost everyone jostling for those last few playoff spots also got a victory this week.

Salvon Ahmed! I'd never even heard of the dude

Me neither.

Don't you love this stupid game?

It was my lowest point total of the season. Kyler Murray did his usual thing (dude's floor this year is like 30 points), but nobody else on my team showed up except my kicker (18 points!) and the unknown Ahmed. Very relieved to get the win since almost everyone jostling for those last few playoff spots also got a victory this week.
Yeah, if you make the MoFo Bowl again and I do a writeup the Murray thing is gonna be the centerpiece. Hell, maybe I'll do 'em for the semis just so I can delve into all that, because all the major choices the contending teams have made are already super interesting in this weird-ass year.

The Murray-Hopkins thing is definitely wild, when I was looking at your matchup I realized how much they could potentially neutralize each other, and that really ended up being the case on what would've otherwise been a huge swing of a play for one or the other of you. Slight edge to the receiver, of course, but in a normal situation where you guys don't both have a piece of that it's a week-swinging play. Crazy stuff.

Brown basically just needed a score but they couldn't even snap the ball properly in Baltimore, much less throw it. It was painful to watch, and it wasn't even my guy.

Yeah, if you make the MoFo Bowl again and I do a writeup the Murray thing is gonna be the centerpiece.
He's been my savior and the primary reason I've been able to remain competitive despite missing McCaffrey for the majority of the season. Like I said after our draft, I decided to follow the recent trend of second-year QBs having MVP-caliber seasons, and it's paid off exceedingly well.

I think there's a strong chance that trend could continue next year as well with Herbert, Burrow or Tua, but good luck deciding between the three since all have showed great promise.

The trick is not minding
Have to wait for my waiver for a QB tomorrow.
Since the QB I attempted to grab was snatched up by Yoda 😒
Both my QB’s that were drafted out with injuries and Mullen (ugh) on a bye so I’ll have a QB by tomorrow.

Accurate. That said, it wasn't a very high waiver and it's at the point in the season where I don't anticipate I'll regret not having a higher one. I saved it all year and used it on Claypool.

The trick is not minding
Accurate. That said, it wasn't a very high waiver and it's at the point in the season where I don't anticipate I'll regret not having a higher one. I saved it all year and used it on Claypool.
Whom you also stole from me haha.
I had bad luck on the waiver wire. Injuries had me scrambling for people and often found myself beaten out for them.
That how I end up with Guyton and Wilson.
*sigh*

The trick is not minding
The news that Mixon is being moved to the IR means good things for Bernard.
Sorry, Paper Curtain, but it’s about time I benefit from an injury 😎

Well, it was hard to imagine a scenario where I start Taysom Hill over Tannehill (hey their names even sound kinda similar like that), but the former having the best matchup, the latter having one of the worst, being in a matchup where I just want high floors, Hill having a maybe higher floor with some rushing...yeah, I guess I'm about to. Fantasy football is pretty dumb sometimes.

inb4 he can't pass and they sell out on stopping the run and Winston comes in at halftime.

The trick is not minding
To be honest, it was a safe bet considering Tannehill is playing a decent Ravens D.
So far it isn’t that much of a point discrepancy, but, as you pointed out, there is the danger that Hill will get yanked early in favor of Winston.