What is your best worst movie

Tools    

Thank you for these pieces of advice!

Thank you for these pieces of advice!
I was responding to Mariajoseph (who got banned verry quickly after her comment: "nothing to rate it, pathetic and worthless") but i guess it's always a good way to see things... For everybody.

I love this movie, always have. It is a great big ball of 80's cheese with big hair, bad acting, and a plot that jumps through so many hoops on its way to the closing credits that it could almost be an anthology. With Peter Strauss, Molly Ringwald, Ernie Hudson, and Michael Ironside, how could you go wrong?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Spacehunter.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	68436  

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...Valley Of The Dragons[1961]this thing stinks, but that's it's appeal!!

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
I can't believe I forgot about this one. Dolly turns Rambo into a country singer.

No one wants to remember that.

A system of cells interlinked

Because Death Race 2000 has already been mentioned (and it didn't occur to me that it was a bad movie) I'm going to go with my second favourite.

For Your Height Only

Birdemic 1 and Twilight Saga part 2.

Birdemic 2 is absolute trash and an obvious cash in on the first one, but the original is a treasure. There is nothing competent at all in it. To watch with someone because it's a bit long without making comments.

The rest of the Twilight Saga is passable to just awful.

My favourite good bad movies

Park rangers, drug lords and smugglers, the famous bazooka scene, killer frisbee and a mutated snake. This is pure gold.

Killer alien rugsucker who also rapes its victims, a man in love with a rugsucker, baby dustbuster. Just plain silliness.

A bit of a cult classic this.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
I love Xanadu, and I don't consider it a bad movie.
If Edgar Wright said it was good, then they’d like it, just like Bad Boys II (still a Cornetto trilogy fan, but that’s kinda leeching on).

hey i love wonder woman's movie but i disliked the amazing spider man 1-2