Movies & TV Shows You've NEVER Seen

Tools    

You haven't been around here long enough to know my taste in TV shows, but I don't really like shows that are violent. That's why I don't think I'll like "Game of Thrones". But I've heard so much about it that it's piqued my curiosity, so I might eventually give it a chance anyway.
If you're not into "violent" shows, then that's something against it. Still, I would maintain that seasons 1 through 4 are utter perfection. The decline in latter seasons kinda soured the whole thing for me, but I really wouldn't stop anyone that starts watching the show, just because those first seasons are so damn good.

My biggest TV blindspot is probably The Sopranos. After that, Mad Men, The Leftovers?

As for movies, probably The Passion of Joan of Arc, the whole Harry Potter franchise (I only saw the first one, and half of the second one), anything from John Cassavetes? Dunkirk? Punch Drunk Love?

My biggest TV blindspot is probably The Sopranos.
Greatest tv show. Ever.

The Sopranos- TV Series

The third man -Welles
American Gods sns 1-2_Own but have not watched
Twin peaks 3rd Season- own but have not watched
Roman Holiday- own but have not watched
Picket Fences own sn 1 not watched
Newhart sn 1- own but have not watched
The Zero Theorom- Gilliam own but have not watched

There is also a radio program that has been mentioned by Monty Python as being a big influence called the Goon show.

Lost.
It was a favourite amongst my friends, and therefore the end was spoiled for me before I could even watch a single episode. Now knowing how it ends, I have no interest in watching it.

There are way too many popular movies that I've never seen to list here. I guess Mad Men is the most critically acclaimed TV show I've never watched. I watched the pilot of Lost and never felt compelled to continue. I actually don't even remember much about it.

There are way too many popular movies that I've never seen to list here. I guess Mad Men is the most critically acclaimed TV show I've never watched. I watched the pilot of Lost and never felt compelled to continue. I actually don't even remember much about it.
Similar story here - I started watching Lost because I thought it was going to be a series about survival (basically a serious version of Gilligan's Island).
Only a couple episodes in, I sensed it was going into weird directions, so I lost interest. I was basically looking for a disaster movie turned into a TV series.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
You haven't been around here long enough to know my taste in TV shows, but I don't really like shows that are violent. That's why I don't think I'll like "Game of Thrones". But I've heard so much about it that it's piqued my curiosity, so I might eventually give it a chance anyway.
Yeah, I should have taken a closer look at your av. It doesn't exactly shout gorehound does it?

In fairness, I just changed my avatar a few days ago, so I might have had a Mets avatar when I posted that, but you're correct, my current avatar should be a clue about my feelings about violent (and gory) movies.

Alien - It's not that I don't want to get around to watching this film... but the problem with the VHS and the old DVD transfers that I had of the film were mainly audio issues. People would talk, but the audio would be low when they talked, so you'd turn up the sound to hear what they were saying... then WHAMMO! Some ****ing jump scare scene that the sound goes blazing loud to the point it nearly blast out my god damned speakers... NOT COOL! Then with the old DVD transfer, you'd think they'd AT LEAST have subtitles to avoid this inconvenience... nope... so I literally had to wait YEARS until the 4k Blu-ray transfer was released that actually has the subtitles... and now it just sits on my shelf and "I'll get around to it" at some point...
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Movie Forums Extra
Never Seen Harry Potter Series Yet !

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Me neither....though I'd like to check out at least a couple of them someday.
If any, just the first 4-5 are good.

Same here. I mean, I saw the first one and half of the second one, but that's it.

The Exorcist...
Game of Thrones...
Mad Men...
Breaking Bad...

... Just to name a few. While I have little excuse for not having seen the movies I should've seen (such as The Exorcist,) I haven't been a fan of series TV since The Sopranos or thereabouts. Life has been getting in the way ever since.

Can't even see where the knob is
The Deer Hunter - Well, I'll be watching it some time this week, but it still counts.

The Night of the Hunter - I guess I'm just not that big on Robert Mitchum.

Sanjuro - Only major Kurosawa I haven't seen. I don't know why, because I'm a huge fan. Despite that, I can see myself NEVER actually watching it. Weird.

The Last Temptation of Christ - It's about Jebus or something, right?

Chernobyl - Supposedly one of TV's greatest, but I can't be bothered to watch it. The fact that it's in English is rather off-putting.

Generation Kill - Meh.

House of Cards U.S - Watched and more or less enjoyed the original British miniseries, but lost interest in giving the remake a shot when it started to get drawn out. Did this story really need six flippin' seasons?

I couldn’t make it through even the pilot.

The Deer Hunter - Well, I'll be watching it some time this week, but it still counts.
Might be my favorite movie ever. Seen it a million times.

Chernobyl - Supposedly one of TV's greatest, but I can't be bothered to watch it. The fact that it's in English is rather off-putting.
Maybe, but nobody would have watched it if it were in Russian.

Generation Kill - Meh.
Brilliant series, but there’s no accounting for taste.

House of Cards U.S - Watched and more or less enjoyed the original British miniseries, but lost interest in giving the remake a shot when it started to get drawn out. Did this story really need six flippin' seasons?
Loved the British & American versions. Sad when Spacey was out of the final series. Did it need 6 seasons? Seemed ok to me, but maybe not.