The Personal Recommendation Hall of Fame II

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Now I’m curious which movie two people thought I would like.
I'll tell ya after you review it.
I was also very much considering picking it for you.
Hmm, that actually put me at ease a little about it, and regardless hope it's enjoyable.
The Crow (1994)...I'm guessing.
I think it's Otherwordly/fantastical aspect would be a put off for her though the rest would be pretty d@mn good and could shine above that. I was VERY tempted. Though I don't remember seeing it on the Lists

Oh, and resent my Noms

The trick is not minding
I'm not going to show what lists the movies are on this time. It's a lot of work so figure it out yourselves!
I think we can figure it out.
You’ve done enough just hosting this.
About when can we expect the lists to be available?

I think we can figure it out.
You’ve done enough just hosting this.
About when can we expect the lists to be available?
Looks like he still needs noms from Suspect, Inmate, and Thursday.
And me

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Sent my nominations. It's harder than it looks! Citizen and Ed were the easiest to pick for (not that that guarantees you'll like the picks!) and HeyFredrick was the hardest. I did agonize a little over whether to go for a riskier or safer pick for Neiba and Miss V... in the end I went one way for one and the other way for the other but not saying which. I also ended up having a lot of the same films on a lot of people's shortlists... I'll save the ones I didn't use for general HoFs.

Sent my nominations. It's harder than it looks! Citizen and Ed were the easiest to pick for (not that that guarantees you'll like the picks!) and HeyFredrick was the hardest.
WHAT? As long as it isn't a rom com, western, war flick, silent flick, musical, comedy, courtroom drama, classic Monster movie, anime, documentary, Woody Allen, James Bond, Charlie Chaplin, black and white or in a language I don't speak I'm open to just about anything. As long as it was made between 1984 and 1985.

TBH, I think I'm one of the easiest to choose for.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
WHAT? As long as it isn't a rom com, western, war flick, silent flick, musical, comedy, courtroom drama, classic Monster movie, anime, documentary, Woody Allen, James Bond, Charlie Chaplin, black and white or in a language I don't speak I'm open to just about anything. As long as it was made between 1984 and 1985.
In that case your nom is fine

Suspect will be sending his in soon and I sent a message to Inmate. Whichever day I get them I will post them that night. If I receive them at night I will post them the next night. I haven't even decided yet for some of you difficult bastards.

Inmate's noms are in. Just waiting for Suspect and then I'll finalize mine. If he sends them within the next 9 or 10 hours they'll be up tonight.

Sorry, I forgot. Been hectic at work and home. I will have them to you before 7:00pm. Est

Sorry for the delay.
It's cool, if it's around that time I can probably still post them today. If I can't, so what!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It's cool, if it's around that time I can probably still post them today. If I can't, so what!
At work, but I'm going to sneak away and put together a list now.

Suspect's Reviews