MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

Hm. Tyreek Hill was held to 4 points. I guess Buffalos defense really is that good. If I get a 30 point game out of Ezekiel Elliott tonight I will win my matchup with 11 Angry Yodas. Hm.

Imma knock chris off the undefeated wagon this week with a bunch of subs. Your welcome.

A system of cells interlinked
Chark Weak AF not only wins, but dials in the high score for the week. Just look out!

You very well might, I've had a couple of stud players toss up really poor numbers recently (welcome to the team Tyreek Hill ), and I'm without two of my three best receivers.

Anything can happen in a given week.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
So the Cowboys really stink
It's called Mike McCarthy. Starting to just be happy Packers won a Super Bowl with him instead if griping they should have won more.

It's called Mike McCarthy. Starting to just be happy Packers won a Super Bowl with him instead if griping they should have won more.
At least Jerry will eventually fire Nolan. Mike "I'm a highly successful football coach" sure won't. Mike will make excuses until the cows come home to hang onto his buddies. I'm sure he's starting to realize how easy it is to coach in GB compared to, well, anywhere else in the league.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
At least Jerry will eventually fire Nolan. Mike "I'm a highly successful football coach" sure won't. Mike will make excuses until the cows come home to hang onto his buddies. I'm sure he's starting to realize how easy it is to coach in GB compared to, well, anywhere else in the league.
If Cowboys have a losing record I don't even see Mike making it to year 2.

As expected I will now rarely be able to get into the 90s for points, much less 100, and way less than I need to be competitive. With my only legit player left on my roster, Seattle's Chris Carson, on a BYE that left me even more desperate. With our league being as big as it as and the rosters as long as they are there are no real options. I picked up Andy Dalton, taking Dak Prescott's place on both The Cowboys and my team of misfits. I did not expect him to put up numbers like Dak, I don't think anybody alive including Dalton's own mother imagined that would happen. But the thinking was that with so many talented receivers and an expanded role for Ezekiel Elliott maybe, just maybe, he could at least put up OK numbers. Dalton, Zeke, and Dallas will likely have better games than last night's slaughter by Arizona, especially when they play the equally sad teams in their own worst division in the NFL (Washington, Philly, and NYG) but this first start certainly lowered Andy's fantasy ceiling. Ugh.

The Parrotheads pretty well all underperformed this week as well, save for Deshaun Watson who scored 40 points in the overtime loss to Tennessee. Because his team had done so poorly I actually had a mathematical chance going into the two Monday games. Cole Beasley got a TD and 12.50 points in the early game which left me 27.3 points away from a win somehow with Dalton my only player going in the final contest. He was projected a generous 22.78 points and struggled to finish with two bad interceptions, countless other horrible throws, and 13.04 fantasy points. Dak in there and I have a better than good shot. Dalton....uh, no.

My two main wideouts continue to produce admirably with Kenny Golladay catching four balls for 105 yards and Robby Anderson four for 77 yards. But my running backs, if I can call them that, are non-existent beyond Carson. Chris Thompson (coming to a waiver wire near you!) caught three short passes for 15 yards and La'Mical Perine had his best game of the year...which equaled 4.60 fantasy points. Now that the unhappy Le'Veon Bell is gone to KC there is a chance Perine gets an increase in workload from here on, but even if he doubles his snaps he's still on the hapless Jets. Now maybe he can get me six or seven points a game? Yee-haw.

It didn't help that my TE Hunter Henry was on BYE this week and the scrub I picked up from the waiver wire, Cleveland's Drew Sample, got a goose egg.

But it's all academic at this point. Unless my opponent for the week has a couple players injured early during their games I have no path to victories.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

So I spent a waiver to get JaMycal Hasty off waivers. San Francisco running back. I mean, how can you lose with an RB named Hasty?

That's essentially what Derrick Henry did to my fantasy team this past weekend.

I've now lost three of my last four. Some of that is simply bad luck with the schedule. Yoda and jiraffejustin both went off against me (148 points and 152 points, respectively). Regardless, I'm now sitting in 7th place, and I start perspiring when I'm outside the cut-off line for the playoffs. @Wyldesyde19 and his winless Wolves should provide temporary deodorant this week, and it sounds like McCaffrey might be back next week, which will obviously provide my team with much more firepower.

Nothing is ever certain, however. I thought Mattison would be a huge boom for me last week with a plus match-up against the Falcons, and instead he got me 3.5 points. I continue to hate my TEs as well. When I start Gesicki, he does next to nothing. (MF'er had a doughnut last week against the lowly Jets). When I bench him, he scores double digits. I'd love to make a move for a more reliable TE, but it seems the position is pretty much a crapshoot this year after the few sure things like Kelce and Kittle.

Yeah, I think it was like 2016 or 2017, when I started to think (realize?) that the game was more about players who could carry you outright than I had previously thought (or more than it had been before). It hasn't led to an overwhelming change in strategy, since in a large league you still have to think a lot more about a player's floor than you would in a 10-team league, but I definitely think more about a player's ceiling than I did in the first decade of playing.

I've always drafted for breakout in the later rounds with various skill position fliers, but I've noticed each year I'm transitioning to that part of the draft sooner and sooner, and it's even creeping into the consideration of who to take in the first round or two. It's hard to put a value on "this player might single-handedly win you some weeks."

Well losing Mixon for the week kind of puts a rubber seal on my big "bye" week.

I knew this would be a tough time of the year going in, but sheshh .

Antonio Brown just signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Yoda already grabbed him. that's just awesome.....

Eh, when I grabbed him I was hoping he'd sign elsewhere. Too many mouths to feed there. There's a few locations he could be a legitimate every week starter but I'll be a little surprised if I end up rolling him out much, at least in the next few weeks. But we'll see.

As expected I will now rarely be able to get into the 90s for points, much less 100
And now you're projected for almost 130.

You should just keep dumping on your team because they keep overperforming after.